Chapter 9

*Karina's POV* 

"I love you too." I said quietly. We started to make out for 5 min. We were in the library at my house. It started to get intense.

 Justin picked me up with my legs wrapping around him. He put me down on the couch and locked the door. 

Justin started to kiss my neck and gave me a hickey. He found my sweet spot causing me to moan loudly.

 "I missed you baby" he said while taking off my shirt leaving me on with a black laced sexy bra.

 "You look so sexy" he said while I took of his shirt.

 I admired his abs and his tattoos they were sexy. "You too" I said while Justin look off my shorts.

 We took everything off and we were both naked. Just then he pulled out a condom from his basket ball shorts. 

"You had a condom in your shorts?" I said while chuckling. He laughed and put it on. He entered me slowly causing me to moan again. 

"ahhh..Justin fassttter!" I said with pleasure.

He started going deeper and faster with pleasure.

for like 10 minutes. 

The next thing I knew I was on top of him and he kissed me roughly while still riding him. Then we both let go of our juices.

"That was amazing, best time ever." he said while putting his clothes on. "haha I thought so." 

We had put our clothes on and unlocked the door. And there was Dad and Jessica looking at us weirdly. Me and Justin couldn't help but laugh. 

"Ughh what?" I asked dad and Jessica.

"Oh nothing, was it me or did we hear moaning?" 

"Whatttt..?"

We laughed histerically and walked away. 

I went to the kitchen to grab dinner, spaghetti, Justin's favorite. I heated it for me and Justin.

"Justin dinner!" I yelled. Just then someone grabbed me by the waist. "already here babe." It was Justin. "Omg you scared the shit out of me!" he laughed. 

Justin and I sat down next to each other and ate our spaghetti as we finished I stood up and cleaned the dishes as Scooter and Jessica went spending the night at a hotel. 

Me and Justin finally had alone time. We both decided to watch a movie.

I felt horny because earlier we had IT... and yet i feel dirtier thinking that. Justin and I were cuddling and I just got up and sat down on Justin's lap facing him. The next thing I knew I was kissing him and he kissed back for a while. 

"what was that for?" he asked while grinning.

"You turned me on" I said smirking.

I literally began grinding him and I felt something under me.....could it really be....an erection! 

"Omg...Justin did you just get a...." he stopped me from saying it.

"Oh come on whyy? now fix it!" he said smirking and sliding his hand up and down my thigh.

I sat down beside him and started to give him a hand job. "Karinaaa... ughh why do you have to be so sexy to turn me on to even get a boner.?" he said.

"Well I'll stop, I think I fixed it." I said teasing him and sitting next to him starring at the Movie theater screen.

"Oh come on really babe? I think it needs more fixing." he said while groaning.