Chapter 5

*The Interview*

*Karina POV*

"Justin it's nice to have you here with your little friend." Ellen said.

"Yes and this friend of mine, her name is Karina," Justin defended.

"So by the looks of Alfredo's instagram he posted a picture of you two making out, is that real?" Ellen asked in confusion. 

"Yes me and her are very much in love right babe?" he asked me.

"I guess but he never asked me to be his girlfriend." I said to Ellen.

"Karina baby can you be my girlfriend?" Justin said sweetly.

"Umm...yes!." I exclaimed.

"Really...yesss!!." Justin said with his eyes opened wide.

"Ladies and Gentlemen we just experienced how Justin Bieber asks girls out!" Ellen said excitedly while looking at the audience."

"So since you guys are a couple, Karina are you going to with Justin on tour?" Ellen asked curiously and waited for me to answer.  "Well I don't know it depends on what Scooter thinks is best so we don't know yet." I said seriously.

"Ok that's all we have for today thank you guys for coming, Ladies and gentlemen Justin Bieber and Karina Braun!" 

We walked out and Justin smashed his lips onto mine and I pulled  away because people backstage started to stare and me and Justin blushed and laughed. We got into the Range Rover and went out to McDonald's, only me and Justin because Scooter had a important meeting. While we were driving I felt Justin grab mine hand.

"I'm glad your mine, babe, I will love you forever and always." he said while still keeping his eyes on the road. "I love you too babe forever and always." I said with passion. When we parked we were attacked by paparazzi. "Hey Justin what happened to Selena?" "Why are you with Scooter's daughter?" They started to ask some weird questions and that brought me to think who's Jelena? I decided best to wait when we get home to ask him about Jelena.

Me and Justin held hands and walked into McDonalds and Justin went and ordered. All I had was 6 chicken nuggets and medium fries, Justin had a big Mac and some medium fries. 

"Justin, who's Selena?" I asked and Justin ignored me.

"Hey did you hear me, who's Selena?" I repeated with more anger.

"Can we not talk about that?" he said with a annoyed face. 

"Justin I need to know." I said.

"NO YOU DON'T NOW EAT!" he yelled. I never thought Justin will yell at me but I was wrong. We headed back to the Range rover and we drove in silence. 

*Justin POV* 

We drove in silence and emotions were running through my head, should I tell her about Selena or not? But she will eventually find out soon so I decided not to. 

My tour starts in 4 days and I decided not to bring Karina because she would just be a distraction and I felt bad but I wanted to kinda spend time with my beliebers and fans and I know they will send her hate and threats.

We got home and Karina just looked pissed and just went up to her room and locked the door. 

"Karina, I'm sorry baby, open the door please?" I asked nicely.

I decided to call up Chaz and Ryan. 

"Ding-Dong" the door bell rang. I opened it.

"Hey bro" they said. "What's wrong, what happened?"