Chapter 12

Karina's POV*

I was going to the fashion show with all of the celebrity's there like Miley cyrus, Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kendall and Kylie Jenner, Demi Lovato, and more, and Justin was going to be there. I was worried because last night he was so mean and this morning he was so nice like i'm so confused with his games and his terrible behavior like drinking, alcohol, drugs, weed and clubbing with lil Twist and Za like he's changed big time when I left him.

I was talking to my manager/boss of the fashion show Fred and he gave me my outfit which was a two piece set of a cut out silk fabric type shirt that you can see my whole stomach and white silky pants to go with it. The lady did my smoky eye makeup and I waited for my cue. I waited about 2 minutes.

Fred gave me a thumbs up and I walked out. In the middle of the cat walk I spotted Justin, my dad, and mom. Justin was wearing a tuxedo with half white sleeves and a one ear piercing, his hair was gelled and he looked so sexy! I don't know why I'm saying this were broken up! I got to the end of the catwalk and stopped and posed sexy. I felt Justin's eyes burning into my skin. 

I walked back. "Great job! your a pro! So proud!" Fred said as he gave me a hug. Don't get me wrong I don't like Fred he's 40 and I just only turned 20! I was soon greeted by dad. 

"Great job munchkin! I'm so proud!" my dad cheekily smiled. 

"Where's Justin?" I asked curiously. I don't even know why I asked that-stupid me!

"Ummm....he's talking with Selena.." my dad said with a frown. 

"Of course" I whispered. 

Then, somebody was coming towards me..I think it was Kendall. "Karina? Can we talk?" she asked. 

"Uhh sure" 

She motioned me to sit in on the leather couch. "Well, first of all I'm Kendall, you probably already know that but anyways, I'm sorry for making out with Justin , me and him are really close as friends and I missed him so I called him to hang out and we got a bit drunk so things were getting heated. But we didn't have sex don't worry and we never would! Then you caught us and I told Justin to say those things because I really was high and drunk and so was Justin and I really feel bad because now you guys are broken up so so so sorry. I really want to know you more, Justin really talks a lot about you." she said with her head low.

"Thank you for confirming that and it's fine I guess me and Justin have been on and off lately, and it's not your fault. I really want to know you more too!" I said. After that she hugged me and I actually felt a lot better that Justin didn't mean to kiss Kendall. I wouldn't believe him before because he's changed for the worse and he's hard to trust after what he's been doing. 

"So maybe we can meet up at the Met Gala and afterwards you can spend the night at my house and have a girls night out!" I said.

"Thank you! I would love that!" 

I got done with the fashion show and I drove home to get ready for the Met Galla. My dress was green with sparkle rhinestones or studs on them also the lacing on the sides that expose my sideboob and sides. (pic above*^^^) and my dark brown/tan sparkly studded heels to go with the theme at the Met Gala. I was at my house ready to be picked up by a limo at 7:00. Dad and mom wasn't home for some reason but guess who was there....Justin from the fashion show wearing the same tuxedo, his sleeves up to his elbows and hair on point. 

"Scooter and Jessica are staying for the after party." he said.

"I don't care. No offense, but why are you here is Scooter house?" I said with a kinda bitchy tone.

"I am here because Scooter told me to look after you and make sure you got home safe." he responded.

"Well I'm ok now! You can leave!" I yelled.

"Well Scooter's orders and besides I don't wanna leave, I like it here." he smirked. UGH I hate that smirk!

"Ugh!!! I don't care. Whatever you do don't bother me I'm getting ready to go to the Met Gala!" I said while putting on my heels. 

"Karina listen, I just wanted to say that I am truly sorry for my behavior and my actions. I totally regret them! And I understand if you don't ever want to get back together but I want to and I will keep fighting. Just tell me what I can do to make it up to you..." he said with his eyes filled with guilt and sorrow.

"Justin, I know, I believe that you won't do it again but you've changed you have been smoking weed, drinking, going to clubs with your friends, and who knows what with strippers! Where's the Justin I know?" I said with a tear falling down from my cheek.

"Baby, I will stop I promise, I just want you and your touch, your smile, your body, your everything! I need you in my life, please I can't live without you! I love you!"

"Justin...I need time, but let's get one thing straight, at the fashion show why were you getting cozy with Selena Gomez?  I asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"Well I greeted her and she asked me to talk about life and all that stuff so we just talked about what's going on and how we've been doing because we didn't see each other in a long time.." he said.

"Oh well, then Justin about what you said, I just need time to figure it out okay?" 

"Ok I understand, take as long as you need." 

BEEP BEEP! the limo was here.

"Justin I have to go, see you at the Met Gala!" I walked out the front door...

I got into the limo and since I was famous there were crowds of fans and paparazzi waiting when my limo pulled up. 

As I got out I was crowded with flashes of cameras and fans screaming. my name. I got to the red carpet and I posed for pictures. I posed for a long time.

*After Met Gala* 

Me and Kendall were riding in the limo back to my house.

* To be continued....*

Thank you guys for reading this chapter I know it's kinda fast and all that! But I just want to say thank you! for reading! I really hope you enjoyed this chapter it was one of my favorites but I will update soon bye!!