Chapter 26

I woke up to a text from Justin. It said 'Goodmorning Babe I dropped off Jackson at school and headed to the studio for the whole day. I'll be back a 9:00pm. Love you and Emma :)' yes we named our baby girl Emma Taylor Bieber. Me and Justin really liked the name. So it's Jackson Edward Bieber and Emma Taylor Bieber. It was just perfect. 

Me and Justin decided to get married after the baby was born. And I was exited because we already planned it and everything. I was so happy we were gonna have the ceremony at the beach and a fancy restaurant afterwards. It was a dream come true. Our brides maids were Kendall and Ryan, and Hailey and Chaz. We invited our close friends also like Gigi Hadid, Bella Hadid, Cody Simpson, Kylie Jenner, Cara Delevingne, Taylor Swift etc...

I got up from bed and took a shower. I wore tan leather shorts, blue and tan blouse that was ruffled in the back with some sparkly sandals and a crocodile type of bag with my sunglasses. (Pic above^) And I headed to the long interview with Ellen alone. I hated being alone. 

There was paparazzi as I sat in my car but I ignored them. I struggled to get in my car because of my big belly that could barely fit in the seat. I swear Emma will be big. I finally pulled my chair back to fit and started to drive. I stopped at a red light. "When are you gonna come out?" I asked Emma as I rubbed her. 

~25 minutes later~ 

"Everyone please welcome Karina Braun!" Ellen said as I came out and hugged her and sat down. 

"Woah your getting bigger and bigger each time!" ellen joked.

"haha yeah I actually am, this morning I barely fit in the drivers seat, I had to push back my chair!" I laughed and so did Ellen.

"So tell me how are you and Justin doing on the engagement?" she asked.

"Were doing really well. We have the wedding planned and everything." I said.

"Wow so how is this 2nd pregnancy going for you two?" 

"Uhh..it's amazing Justin really wanted another baby so yeah he's really really happy this time because he gets to be with me unlike the other pregnancy with Jackson my son." I said.

"Yeah I heard, what happened exactly." Ellen asked.

"Well, it's messed up but when I found out that I was pregnant with jackson while Justin was on tour so I was overwhelmed because I couldn't tell Justin about it so he can focus on his career and music and not me. So I kept it a secret until I stayed away from him, moved into a home, changed my number, and all that. Then I guess he found out I was pregnant with his child through the media and he tried to contact me and track me down but he stopped after like a month. So 5 years passed and we ran into each other and yeah we just clicked again." I said.

"Wow what a story. Moving on...we want to know the gender and name of this baby!" Ellen demanded playfully.

"Well were having a baby...GIRL! And me and Justin decided to name her Emma Taylor Bieber." I said.

"Amazing! Congrats to both of you! Wow so unexpected!" Ellen cheered. 

"Thank you!" I said chuckling.

"You and Justin are the perfect couple! But I seemed to notice that Jackson looks exactly like Justin and barley like you! What happened in the making?" ellen laughed.

"Omg I can't believe it also! Jackson does look exactly like Justin but more surprisingly I got a ultrasound of the 3D picture of the baby and it also looks exactly like Justin it's amazing of how he does it for 2 children!" I laughed as well as the audience and Ellen.

"Omg so they look nothing like you?" She asked.

"Nope." I said popping the P.

"Haha thats amazing!" she laughed. "So tell me, are you planning to have more children after this one?" she asked.