chapter 6

*Karina POV*

We started making out on the bed naked. Justin kept on kissing my sweet spot on my neck under my jawline which caused me to moan "Justinn" he smirked and started sucking my neck leaving me hickey's all over. He then moved on to my boobs, he started stroking them and playing with them.

He rubbed my inner and outer thigh which led to my private part. He rubbed my clit and I started moaning loudly. "ohhh Justinn... more." I moaned. he then grabbed a condom and slid it on.

He put it in me and he started to moan too. "ahhh.." he moaned .

"Harder" I said which led him to silde it harder and harder. 

I then, rolled around and I was on top of him. I was riding Jerry and he just played with my boobs and kept on kissing me. He was smirking when I moaned again.

He rolled over again and he was on top.

"I'm gonna... come" he said.

"me too." I said.

We both did at the same time.

"Ohhhh" i moaned.

"Oh yeah that felt good." he said while getting off of me.

Then we both fell asleep cuddling.

*Morning*

*Justin POV*

"morning babe." I said to Karina.

"Morning." she said while kissing me.

"I'm going to get ready" she stated while hopping into the shower and brushing her teeth.

I also decided to get dressed and I went downstairs and saw scooter. "Hey I thought you weren't coming back until tonight?" I asked. "Well the meeting got cancelled so I came back home, and hey where's Karina?" he asked me with a serious face.

"she's getting ready." I said with a guilty look of what we did last night

*Karina POV* 

I got dressed in a Monochrome Striped Semi-sheer Shirt with some white jean shorts, some flats, a white panama hat and some sunglasses. As I walked out of my room I heard talking, I came closer and saw dad?! 

"Mornin' dad, Justin, dad aren't you supposed to get back tonight?" I asked with a smile on my face.

"Honey yes but my meeting got cancelled so i'm home now, Yay!" he said acting like a child.

"And honey me, you , Justin, Justin's mom Pattie and and Jessica are going out to dinner at a fancy Restorant so dress fancier than usual okay?" he asked.

"WAIT WHO'S JESSICA? IS SHE YOUR GIRLFRIEND AND IF SHE IS I SWEAR..." I screamed because I don't want dad to have another love life he has mom! 

"Sweetie I know your upset but you have to give her a chance she is nice and I want you to guys meet in person tonight, please for me?" he begged.

"fine" I said angrily.

"that's my baby girl I know now tomorrow is Justin's tour and you will be staying here with Jessica okay and I will go on tour with Justin and Pattie." he said kinda fast.

"wait, Im not going? but why?!" I said holding back my tears.

"Princess, your only going to be a distraction to Justin and his Beliebers, I'm sorry but your going to stay with Jessica for a month." he said while him and Justin got in the Range rover and went to the studio probably.

I decided to go shopping and clear my head.

I went to Starbucks and ordered a caramel frapp.

"Here you go, Miss." the hot guy that worked at Starbucks said.

"Thank you...uh." I said.

"Jack" he said.

"You look familiar to me maybe I'm overreacting." I said shaking my head like a idiot.

"No No...Karina is it? he said with a big smile.

"Omg Jack how you been!" I said while we hugged.

"come sit I have a break." he said with confidence.

"So why are you in cali?" we asked each other at the same time.

"Well I'm living with my dad and I'm dating Bieber so yeah. How about you?" I asked

"Wait your dating Bieber oh that's cool and I'm in Cali because My sister is here and she said I can visit her so here I am." He said.

"Well it's nice to see you again I have to go while Justin doesn't get bored in the car" I lied because I have nothing to talk about.

"It's nice to see you too." Bye!" he said.

Then I went to Channel, Louie Vuitton, Nordstrom, Prada, Bloomingdales, Michael Kors, Dolce and Cobbana, Vineyard Vines, Gucci, and lastly Victoria Secret. I bought so mush stuff like literally over 50 items. I decided to go home it was 5:00pm and I was so exhuasted with shopping. I came in and saw dad and Justin talking about something.

"Hey guys I'm home!" I said loudly while carrying bags of clothes from the stores I shopped in.

"Where have you been." dad said chuckling.

"well as you can tell I came from shopping, you blind?" I said laughing.

"You look hot with that hat." Justin said. 

"aww thanks babe." I said while giving him a peck on the lips as I went upstairs.

"Justin and Karina go get ready for Dinner! it's almost 6:00!" dad yelled.

"ok " we both said.

I took a shower and got dressed into a Sleeve less coral high low Gauze maxi-dress.  with some nude heels. I curled my hair and got my purse and headed downstairs. I saw Justin and dad already dressed in their tuxedos.

"Woah you so hot." Justin said while checking me out.

"Thank you baby." as I kissed him on the cheek.

 They looked so funny especially Justin because he said it was itching him.

"Ding-Dong" the door bell rang and dad got it.

There came in 2 ladies.

"hi!" they both said.

I knew one was Justin's mom and the other one was probably Jessica, she was pretty with that dirty blonde hair and blue eyes were charming and even though my dad was 35 and she was probably 30 she wasn't bad she was nice and she kept on smiling to me and all I did was smile.

"So this must be your 19 year old daughter." she said as she hugged me.

"Yes, my name is Karina and this is my boyfriend Justin." I said to her.

"Ok so lets go!" dad said as he took Jessica's hand which made me gag inside.

Pattie went with dad and Jessica in the limo and me and Justin followed.

THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING THIS CHAPTER HOPE YOU LIKE IT I WILL UPDATE SOON <3 BYEEE