Chapter 17

*6 months later*

Today I had a doctors appointment for the gender of my baby. I had my nursery done a while ago. I was excited to see if me and Justin would have a girl or boy. If your wondering me and Justin have not been in contact for 6 months and I have to admit that it was a horrible painful 6 months.

He hasn't tried contacting me but dad, chaz, ryan, mom,, kendall, and bailey all said he tried to make contact with me but they wouldn't tell him. Anyways, I don't think he knows I'm pregnant or why I'm ignoring him and not talking to him at all.

I've been trying not to go out i public a lot because of my pregnancy or my worry of Justin finding out. But maybe he already know and he's just mad that he had to find out through the media because I'm pretty sure paps took pics of me going to the hospital or generally in public.

Right now I'm going to the hospital trying not to get caught. I was wearing some white denim short shorts, a black and white long sleeve shirt, my sperry's, and my blue bag. My belly was pretty big but that's ok. 

I quickly sped through the paps and into the hospital. I had no time to answer questions.

*Ultrasound*

I was laying down and waiting for the nurse to tell me the gender of my baby. 

"Hello, Miss Braun!" she welcomed me.

"Hi"

"Ok what do we have here." She said as squeezing the cold gel on my stomach. 

She started looking for the baby's gender.

"Ok you are having a baby....BOY! Congratulations!" she said.

"Omg!" I said while tears ran down my cheeks.

"He's perfectly healthy! You are all set!"

"Thank you"

"Wait...aren't you Justin Bieber's girlfriend?" 

"Uhh not really. But please don't tell anyone I been here please I beg you!" I pleaded.

"Don't worry I won't" 

"Thank you!" I said as I left.

____________________________________________________________________________________

 Ok guys this was awkward. I hope you enjoyed this baby gender reveal!

This story has been put through a lot. 

Thank you!