Chapter 8

**1 Week Later**

*Morning*

I woke up knowing the fact today Justin is coming back from his tour with Dad. I had bad thoughts that made a tear shed on my eye just from thinking of that bastard. Now I'm never getting back with that jerk and forgetting about him for good. Let him have his fun with Slutena Hoemez. Jessica went to a business meeting an made me go and pick dad and Bieber up from their jet. What a day.

I took a shower.

I brushed my teeth.

I got dressed into something sexy to make him know what he's missing out on. which was a black cut out dress just up to my knees. The cut out in the back was a heart and some white sparkly stiletto heels.

I put on my makeup which was shimmery eye shadow and some eye liner and mascara and most importantly lip gloss. I got my keys and hopped into my white 2015 range rover and went to the airport.

I waited and waited about 30 minutes.

An finally they came out. Scooter, Kenny and Jerk face. He was staring at me the whole time. Ugh what a player!

"Hey princess I missed you so much, how's Jessica?" my dad said while hugging me tightly, I couldn't breathe.

"Great how was your flight and tour?" I said while not making eye contact with Justin.

"Actually it was great I met so many fans!" said Justin with a smirk on his face, probably looking at my ass.

"I wasn't talking to you so shut the fuck up you jerk." I can't believe he just acts like nothing happened between us Ugh I hate him!

"Bitch" he said under his breath.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME, ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS YOUR THE ONE WHO MOVED ON WITHOUT EVEN TELLING ME AND YOU CALL ME A BITCH?" I screamed until paparazzi swarmed us and we walked to the car.

"Hey! hey break it off." dad said.

Kenny was driving, dad was in the passenger seat and me and Bieber were in the back. I went on twitter and Justin direct messaged me.

  @KarinaBraun I'm sorry for calling you a bitch.

  @Justinbieber Save it asshole.

  @KarinaBraun You don't have to be a bitch about it, I was just trying to apologize and me and Selena are really happy together, I hope you find someone too ;)

  @Justinbieber I don't give a fuck and I hope you are happy to cuz I am happy without you :)

 @KarinaBraun Don't you miss me and Jerry? I know he misses you ;)

 @Justinbieber No I don't miss him or you and he has Selena. I am done having this convo so bye asshole.

@KarinaBraun pfftt! bye bitch.

*end of convo*

*At home* 

 Me dad and Jessica and Justin were planning the wedding. 

"Ok you and Justin are the best man and the maid of honor which is referred to as a couple." Jessica said. "What?!" I shouted. "I don't wanna be paired up with him!" I said one more time. 

"Well you have to and the other couple is Samantha and Chaz." she said. 

I just went into the kitchen to grab a snack. It was already 3:30 pm so I started to watch TV. I fell asleep.

The doorbell went off.

"It's for me, I got it!" Justin yelled.

I wonder who it is and there she was standing if front of my house..... Selena.

"Hey baby, I missed you." Justin said while kissing her.

"I missed you too" she said while looking at me with a smile.

That just mad me puke inside. They both went and sat on the couch next to me. I just scoffed and went upstairs. I started crying because how could Justin just have sex with me and then leave for tour and make out with another girl like WTF? I started crying so hard that I'm pretty sure everyone could hear downstairs. I decided to call up my best friend that I could trust...Samantha.

*Phone covo*

K: Hey! can you come over please I really need to talk to someone right now. 

S: Sure thing! have you been crying?

K: Ummm...yes a little.

S: oK i will be there in 10 minutes.

K: ok.

*end of phone convo*

a knock came from my door...it was Samantha.

"Hey thanks of coming." I said while sobbing into her chest. "tell me what happened." she said in a sweet voice. "well basically me and Justin had sex and right before his tour so then he left for tour and the next thing I knew he was on tv with Selena Gomez kissing and saying that he broke up with me and he moved on to Selena but he never did break up with me so now I don't know what to do and now he brought Selena over and started to make out with her on purpose right in front of me!" I cried.

"Oh honey it's going to be ok maybe they're faking it?" she said trying to get me to feel better. "No" I said.

"Ok I gotta go cuz my brother is texting me to go." she said while getting up.

"ok thanks." i said while heading he out and seeing Justin sitting on the couch without Selena. I wonder where she was? I went to the kitchen made popcorn and sat on the couch farther away from Justin.

"Aren't you going to ask about where Selena is?" he said, is he serious right now?

"I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT SELENA OR YOU OK SO STOP TALKING TO ME!" i said kinda shouting. He just ignored me.

"Can I at least get some popcorn?" he asked.

"No make it yourself....lazy" I said while eating.

"Ugh you only care about yourself." he said.

*Justins POV*

"Ugh you only care about yourself." I said.

Maybe I shouldn't of said said, it was harsh.

"fuck you." she said.

Me and Selena were only fake dating because she was using me for fame and I said yes, I feel guilty towards Karina. I should've told her the truth. ugh I'm so stupid.

"Hey at least Selena is much better than you, you slut!" I said, I don't even know why I said that. 

She started to cry and ran to her room.

OMFg what did I just do?!? I hurt the one I love most.

I waited about 5 min. and went to her room. Thank god her door wasn't locked. She was standing there her back facing me and sobbing.

I pinned her to the wall.

"Get off of of me your hurting me!" she said while tears in her eyes.

"LET ME EXPLAIN OK, ME AND SELENA WERE DATING BECAUSE SHE WANTED TO RISE HER FAME OK SO I HELPED HER EVERYTHING WAS FAKE!" I screamed.

"I DONT WANT TO HEAR YOUR EXCUSE, YOUR LYING LIKE YOU ALWAYS DO AND YOUD DESTROYED OUR PROMISE OF NEVER LETTING ME GO, YOU KNOW HOW HARD THAT WAS FOR ME TO FIND OUT THROUGH THE MEDIA THAT YOU WERE CHEATING ON ME, IT WOULD'VE BEEN BETTER IF YOU HAD THE GUTTS TO SAY THAT TO ME IN PERSON BUT NO YOU ARE WEAK JUSTIN SO FUCK OFF I DON'T WANNA SEE YOU ANYMORE!!!" I screamed and looked down.

Once I said that i felt sparks Justin smashed his lips on mine. It was so beautiful I felt sparks like I use to with him. "I love you" he said while starring into my eyes. "I love you too" i said in a small voice.