Chapter Thirty-Eight

CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT

Almost ten hours later I was finally out of the hospital, on my way home. My sisters and brothers were in the lobby with me, helping me out. Happy and Juice were with me as well and according to Juice, they were just going to make sure that I got home safely. I assumed that it was because Clay still thought something of foul play, but I was fine with it. Apparently Rodney will be taking me home and Rebecca and Rhea were going to be in the back while Rachelle and Roger would be in the other car with Juice and Happy following behind.

During the day the guys began to trickle out and my family came to trickle in. Sarah and Kiara came in and we talked for a little bit as well. My siblings said that later tonight they would be leaving to go home and that Kiara and Sarah would spend the night. Of which I was fine. Apparently they all just wanted to spend some time with me, their little/big sister.

The sister that they thought that they had to plan a funeral for.

I guess a small get together is better than a funeral for me.

I was signing the papers to my release as my nurse told me, "take it easy. I gave your sister the medication you should take. Twice a day, and it is better with food. I also gave you a prescription for pain medication if you feel that you need it. Like I said, take it easy. I wouldn't recommend that you drive anywhere until the end of the week. It's not that you can't but with your state and the medication, everyone has different reactions. Also, get plenty of rest."

I was signing the papers as she told me all of this information. I looked over at her and I gave her a small smile, handing my papers to the lady at the desk as I did so. I told her, "I got it doc. And if anything gets weird I'll come here."

She gave me a look, one that said that she didn't believe me, but she nodded. I gave her a nod and smile as well before I told her, "I'll see you hopefully not later doc."

That got a smirk. She nodded and said, "alright. Take care of yourself."

Yeah being in a motorcycle club I'll do my very best.

I looked over at Rachelle and she gave me a smile. My sisters had gone through my clothes to give me something to wear home. And, just to make me feel good I'm sure, the guys had gone through the things that the hospital took, such as some of the clothes I was wearing that didn't get cut. My tank top was gone, but thankfully they did not bring anything onto my prospect cut. So thankfully, I was given that back. Standing in the hospital, I was in black jeans and a black and grey striped t-shirt. I managed to place my hair in a small ponytail and the hospital was able to give me back my shoes.

I gave my sister and told her as I looked at everyone, "I think that I'm ready to go."

They all smiled and Happy looked at them and gruffed out in his normal voice that I got used to that still seemed to sound like cat claws on gravel to the others, "you go first, we'll follow you. After that, we have to head back to TM."

I nodded and so did they. Rhea asked me, "do you think that you forgot anything."

I shook my head, "no."

She nodded, "alright then! I...well I guess we go."

I don't know why it was so awkward for us to leave, but for whatever reason it was. I walked slower than I normally did with my sisters by my side out of the hospital. I saw that they pulled their cars up so that I wouldn't have to walk too far. I carefully got into the passenger seat of what I recognized as my brother's old blue car. I carefully got inside and looked over at the others as they went to the cars they would travel in to go to my place. I saw Rhea and Rebecca get into the car as well with Rodney going to the drivers seat while Roger and Rachelle went to her car. I watched Juice and Happy get on their bikes as well before starting them up.