Episode 45

Joe sighed as he got in his car realising he forgot his hat for his uniform. He climbed out of his car again shutting the door behind him and locking the car. He made his way up to his apartment again entering straight away hearing crying straight away, he raised his eyebrow entering the living room seeing his twins on the floor crying. His eyes then moved to Mollie who was sat on the couch not paying attention to them a can of beer in her hands.

"What's going on here? I've been gone for two minutes!" Joe exclaimed as the twins ran to him, he lifted them both up in his arms.

"Mr. Jonas." Mollie stated standing up quickly.

"Get out my house, I'll be phoning your parents." Joe demanded his tone harsh, Mollie quickly grabbed her stuff leaving the apartment. Joe sighed again sitting on the couch so the twins were in his lap. It was only then he realised Beth was coming the next day to see if the twins wanted to stay with him. If they said no then they would be taken of him. He comforted his son and daughter until they fell asleep, he laid them both down on the couch together covering their bodies with a blanket. He made his way into his bedroom phoning Beth up.

"Joe is everything okay?" Beth questioned with it being quite late.

"The babysitter seemed to have hurt them in some way, I don't know what she did but I came back for my hat and they were crying, she can a can of beer in her hands. What if they say they don't want to stay with me anymore? I can't lose them." Joe stressed pacing around the room.

"Relax Joe I'll make sure that they stay with you, give me the name and number of this girl and I'll pass her name onto the police." Joe sighed telling Beth what she wanted to know before they both hung up. He then contacted work telling them that he would be a little bit late but would stay after the time he should finish to make up for lost time.

Joe pulled up outside Denise's house after she promised to look after Cai and Kaia until tomorrow morning when he would pick them up again. He would need to find a better way than this to work, he couldn't ask Denise to do it all the time. He lifted the sleepy twins up in his arms carrying them up the path where Denise was already stood.

"I know this isn't the situation you wanted to meet them in." Joe stated as he set them down on the ground but Denise couldn't help but smile as they took her hand as she held hers out for them. She planned to get them asleep again as soon as possible.

"It's fine Joe just get to work." Joe nodded his head kissing the twins before rushing off so he could get to work and back quicker.

"Who was that?" Demi questioned as Denise came back down the stairs after laying Cai and Kaia down making sure they were asleep. Denise hadn't told Demi that Joe had called asking her to take the twins for the night. Joe would be getting back too late for him to take them back but he would be around in the morning to take them back to his house. He wanted to spend as much time with them as he could. He might not have them this time tomorrow.

"Joe with the twins." Denise spoke simply, she couldn't stop being a grandmother to her grandchildren just because Demi was around and didn't want them around.

"Oh." She looked down at the ground.

"He's letting you see them you know if you want to but I want to be a grandmother to them, babysit them when Joe needs me to and so on but if you don't want to see them then you'll have to find your own place because they will be coming around a lot hopefully."

"I-I don't know what I want." Demi stammered leaning back on the couch but got up leaving the room, she made her way up the stairs and that was when she knew what she wanted.

------------------------------------------

Comments please!