Chapter one

Chapter 1

Julianne's pov

"...And now we will be learning about..."

I zoned out, not interested in learning about anything new in social studies. It all just ended in a word called...boring. I looked down at my notes page to see what I was doodling. I always seemed to have a 'thing' for art, but i never got into it that much.

My mind was preoccupied with thoughts of him. His chocolate brown curls and beautiful green eyes. He seemed to always be on my mind. I found him so stubborn, the way he thinks he's all cool. Captain of the football team or so he says. With stupid Spring Bowl coming up that's all I hear. Harry Styles, Harry Styles, Harry Styles. That name meant nothing to me.

"Miss Curtis?"

"I'm sorry I umm didn't get what you were saying?" I said clearing my throat, trying to make it look like I was listening.

"I asked you what the-" he was quickly cut off by the bell.

Thank god for that. I quickly grabbed my books and walked out of class, almost tripping on the desk next to me.

While i walked through the halls the bright sun light shined through the big sky lights. I made a turn right walking through the art room door.

I sat down at my table after putting my books in the cubby hole.

"Please take out your sketch books, we are going to continue drawing our city sketches." Miss Bryan exclaimed.

I was instantly drawn into my drawing, sketching out every detail of the London streets.

✕✕

Math was a breeze like always and me and my friends chowed down on our lunches. Right now I was focusing on my walk home.

I walked down the sidewalk greeted by sunlight and a slight breeze making it the perfect spring day. Natalie, who was my absolute best friend in the world, was skipping down the sidewalk talking about nothing other than the new Justin Bieber song. She was such a child. Then here I was, zoned out thinking about none other than Harry Styles. His name pounded in my head and I couldn't seem to stop thinking about him ever since social studies today. He was a jerk, a stubborn, mean, jerk that used to be my best friend.

Best Friends. It seemed like ages ago since we talked, but I guess things happen for a reason and I got boring. I wasn't good enough to be his friend, but why would I care? He still didn't mean anything to me, and I don't plan on making him.

"Julianne watch out!" Natalie screamed, interupting my thoughts.

My instincts told me to jump to the side, so I did. I immediately came in contact with someone, knocking me to the ground.

"Ow..." is all i managed to get out.

"Sorry." I heard a deep british accent say.

He held out his hand, helping me get up. When I fully opened my teary eyes I saw his golden, hazel ones.

"I'm sorry..." he said again.

"You already said that." I exclaimed, kind of bitterly.

"Right...I new that." he mumbled.

"Umm well...I better get going. I have uh....things to do." I said looking away from the glare.

Natalie and I walked away looking back every five seconds. After we knew we were out of sight, we both stared at each other laughing hysterically.

"I think he likes you Juls." Natalie exclaimed, poking me in the sides.

"Yeah right, I doubt that." I said, giggling. "There's nothing special about me for any random guy like that to like me."

"Uh-huh whatever." She said, rolling her eyes.

"Well I may like someone else." Natalie gasped.

"Who?" she said sounding a bit more serious.

I stopped for a moment. Do I really like him?

"It's umm-"

I was about to finish my sentence when Natalie started talking.

And she wasn't talking to me.