Chapter twentyfour

The way he stood under the street lamp scared me even more.

My body instinctually became closer to Harry's. The firm grip i had on him began to hurt and all I wanted to do was be able to wake up and think this was a dream.

But it wasn't. He was back, and he doesn't want my family, he wants me.

"Juls, lets go maybe, maybe he doesn't see us." I looked up to Harry, giving him a glare. "Obviously he sees us, let's get to my dorm as quickly as possible and he won't know where we went." I whispered.

Harry slowly grabbed my hand. We both looked over towards each other and on the count of three ran.

I didn't look back, not wanting to anyway. The thoughts of what he wanted from me coming back slowly.

He was the reason I had nightmares.

He was the reason I was scared.

He was the reason I had scars.

I can't remember the last time I came in contact with him.

My whole childhood becoming a blur.

I didn't realize we had gotten to my dorm, before Harry quickly shook me asking for my keys.

My hands shook as I tried to open the door, finally getting it open after three tries.

Quickly running in to the dorm, Harry locked the door behind me closing all the latches. I ran towards my room, Harry right behind me. Locking my door as well, I quickly pulled out my phone to text Carly.

I didn't want her to be alarmed, but she should know something at least.

The clock read 8:35, and I knew that she would be back any minute.

Harry and I sat down on my bed, my breathing not steady.

I laid down on my bed, Harry doing the same as we both cuddled, hoping he wouldn't find us.

I decided that it would be best if I texted my family.

My phone lit up before I had the chance to turn it on, vibrating with a new message.

Mom iMessage

I opened up the message to see that my mom was ahead of the game.

'Sweetie, this is not to alarm you and I hope it doesn't but you should probably be aware of this. Your father and I were recently told the he is back. He is coming for you. I hate to say it, but he is. If you need to runaway and hide then do it. He is violent. We all know that. Just please promise me one thing? That you will always stay in contact and keep safe. Your uncle is back. And he wants you.'

Before I had time to reply, I heard a knock on my door.

________________________

I'm so sorry to leave you all like that!

so what do you think? do yall like it so far? i decided i'm going to go back and edit my chapters!

comment and tell me whatcha think! and do want you want to happen next.

love you all!(: