Chapter thirtyfive

Julianne's pov

The air has gotten a bit colder here in California. It's colder than it ususally is. Ever since the mall two weeks there was a sudden drop in temperature.

The cold air is like the cold relationship that I have with my uncle. There is no relationship though. I haven't had any contact with him since I saw him at the mall. I haven't even gotten a call from the strange restricted number.

Carly is with her family back in San Fransisco. My mother invited me to dinner along with Harry and his family since his family is back in England.

I'm glad that we are having a break for Thanksgiving because I sure do need it.

***

I decided to drive to my moms the Wednesday before Thanksgiving dinner to see my mom and help her out a bit.

It was around nine at night when we finished getting all the food together.

"Mom, would you mind if I went to Harry's for a bit." I asked her.

"Of couse sweetie, I wouldn't mind." She said smiling.

I grabbed my phone off the kitchen counter along with my coat before running out of the house.

I haven't seen Harry since our double date and I thought suprising him would be nice.

I saw Harry's car in the driveway, but Anne's wasn't there. I knocked on the door a few times before I decided to just enter.

"Harry?"

I heard voices up stairs and I thought that maybe Gemma was also home.

I climbed the stairs before reaching Harry's room.

The door was cracked open a little, I saw Louis passed out on the floor. I then saw a bleach blonde and a brunette. One was on top of Harry, naked and the other was passed out next to Louis.

I gasped not loud enough for them to hear.

"I can't do this, I have a girlfriend." Harry mumbled.

"Your girlfriend doesn't have to know." The blonde said, stroking Harry's length.

He nodded, obviously pleasured by the girl. I could feel the tears forming in my eyes. I couldn't watch any more. Then I heard someone start talking again.

"Let me try." The brunette smirked climbing on top of Harry. Harry was knocked out but still conscious enough to bang the two girls.

I couldn't watch anymore. My heart immediately broke and I ran down the stairs.

***

Harry's pov

Louis and I were bored off our minds, since we decided to hang. The bar was right around the corner and we never really go. We thought that maybe it would be something to do so we headed down to the bar.

After a couple shots I was drunk along with Louis. Two girls walked in a blonde and a brunette. They were smokin. Louis being Lou walked over and started hitting them up.

Lou and I bought them a round of shots along with ourselves. I sat next to the blonde. She immediately gravitated towards me.

Their breasts were shown out of there shirt. I licked my lips and got as close as possible to the girl. I put my arm around her waist but someting felt different. Something seemed out of place.

I immediately downed another shot forgetting what I was even thinking about.

Lou and I decided to bring the girls back to my house, where he immediatly passed out.

I was laying on my bed when the blonde, who I don't even know what her name was, came over and sat on top of me.

"Your very hard." She said palming me. It felt so good, all the blood rushing to my dick. She got my jeans off as well as my boxers.

I licked my lips. She bent down putting her mouth over me. I grabbed he hem of her shirt pulling it off of her. I unclasped her bra, feeling her breasts. Then it hit me.

"I can't do this, I have a girlfriend." I mumbled.

"Your girlfriend doesn't have to know." She said.

I nodded, it felt so good and I couldn't think straight. That's right she didn't have to know.

"Let me try." The brunette said. She got on top of me giving me a blow job as well. I was going to come any moment now.

I then heard sobbing. I immediately jumped up pulling on some boxers and pants.

I ran out of my room, just in time to see Julianne run out of the house.

What a great boyfriend I was.

So how was that? Do you guys like that kind of stuff or no? Comment and tell me what you think! I love you guys!