Chapter fourtynine

some things i just want to say before you get into the chapter so PLEASE READ.

> if you thought the last chapter was as disgusting as i did than ily and im truly sorry for that, its just i needed to pursue the fact that roger and his gang are truly disgusting and if you didn't see how disgusting he was you wouldn't see a threat.

> also if you are continuing to always read and stand by me thank you so much because it means so much! ily guys and in two months i have gotten so far thank you

now enjoy the chapter because my rant is over (:

 song for this chapter - Waiting for Superman by Daughtry

Harry's pov

Two weeks. It's been two weeks since she's been missing and I can't think. I feel as if all the energy has been taken out of me and I can't move. I want to move, I want to desperately find her. I want to know that she's alright.

The police have done so much to try and find her, we all have. But I feel as if we have all given up and now is the time where someone is just going to drop the bomb. She's dead. That's all that's replaying in my head, but I know that it's not true and I am detremined to find her, once I find the courage to get up.

I had just gotten her back. Just had the chance to enjoy her presence again and she slips out from under me again. Except this time, it may be for good. Her parents seem to be in distraught but I can't seem to imagine what's going through there head, when I'm over here struggling to manage without her.

It's affecting me in so many different ways. For one, my grades in school have been horrible and all my professors have been trying there best to help me out but until I get her back I don't know if I will be okay.

The guys and all the girls have been texting and calling me non stop. Asking if I know anything, if I've heard anything, but I wouldn't be the first to know. Her parents would, and I don't know if they would tell me. I hope they would because I am her boyfriend. I'm sure she would want them to tell me. I mean I hope she still cares about me.

What if all this time she's been away from me, she's been thinking that she's made a mistake getting back with me? What if when she comes back she breaks up with me because she thinks I'm still not good enough? What if....?

.

.

.

.

Julianne's pov

Numbness. I feel numb and stiff. I feel as if I were to move, I would break and fall into pieces. I would die. Thoughts of being with him seems like if a miracle were to happen. It's as if I were to get out of this hell of a place away from the asshole and his gang himself.

Nothing but torture it has been. Pure torture and utter pain. I don't know what the hell they want from me but it has to make sense. I did nothing to them and in return I get this. I get pure and utter pain.

I don't give a hell what he thinks my mother and father did to them because he did this to his fucking self. He put himself in this position eighteen years ago when he made the decision to leave my mother. To torture my family, when he thinks they tortured him. 

The throbbing pain in my right leg makes me want to scream but that wouldn't solve anything. I would either end up dead, or someone close to me would. Right now I really want to just end my life and give up, but I can't let him win. I have to show him that I am better and stronger than he will ever be, and I won't give up to him. He his a pain in my ass and I will show him what utter pain and numbness is.

This will stop soon enough and then he will be crying out for help when no one, not even anyone in hell, would actually want to help this man. Him and his gang. They are messed up whacks that need to be locked up.

I've been beaten, abused, sexually harrased, and touched in places I wouldn't let anyone touch. Not even Harry. He may have touched there but not in a forcefull way. On another note, I hate being here. Everyone has probably given up hope on me and I don't even know why I would ever think that they would come and look for me. I feel as if they don't care, but then again it was so sudden, it's not like I did anything that they would hate me for. I mean at least I would hope.

I pray to god everynight that I will be out of here soon, but it has been too long and I honestly don't know if they are going to put up with me anymore.

Footsteps could be heard in the distance and I knew they came to feed me my nightly soup and bread. When they approached me I glared at them, gritting my teeth. The other men came over to me, untieing the ropes and walking me over to a table, to eat.

"Here's your dinner babe." The smirk on his face said it all. I knew he was getting pleasured just by watching me and it disgusting me even more at the thought. The way he called me babe may me cringe and I wanted to gag.

"Don't babe me, I'm sick and tired of your attitude and the way I've been treated. I have done nothing to you and neither has my family. This is all your fault. I am NOT your fucking prostitute and I never will be. Stop treating me like the dirt under your shoe, because that's not me. I am you daughter and I'm surprised that you would ever treat family this way. I knew you had a problem but not this big of one. I hate you with a burning passion and if you thought I would forgive you after this, then you thought wrong." I stood in front of him, not abe to hold my anger anymore. My rant seemed to be the only thing that calmed me down.

"Don't sass me bitch. I don't give a fuck if I'm your so called father. I never have never will. I didn't excpect you to forgive me, I wanted you for my own pleasure. I just fucked your mother hard enough, so she would never forget and now your her guilty reminder." I gasped at his last words as I felt tears fill in my eyes.

"Well I'm not your fucking slave anymore." "Good you have twenty-four hours darling, because I don't need you anymore." He whispered in my ear making me shiver. I could feel his dick against my leg as he slowly brushed by me.

"Just twenty-four hours." That was all he said before he left me.