Chapter eleven

Julianne's pov

"Umm..." Zayn said fishing for an answer.

The looks on their faces were priceless, it was like I caught them in the middle of a murder.

"Uh...I think I-I love...Natalie...yeah..." I could tell Zayn was lying. There was a piece of information I was missing here, but I decided I would just go along with it.

"Promise you won't tell her?" Liam blurted out.

"Right, I promise." I said. "Now go to bed, it's like three in the morning!" They nodded. Zayn smiled and gave me a hug before walking away, and Liam just smiled. Odd right? Nahh that was just me.

I walked back into my room, and slipped into bed before anyone could question me. I felt Harry's arms slightly wrap around my small waist as I drifted off into sleep.

••••••

Zayn's pov

I slowly walked downstairs as I saw Julianne making breakfast. Oh how I wish I could just wrap my arms around her and kiss her. She's perfect, but i can't do that to Harry. Harry is like a brother to me and that would be a total mistake if I ever messed with him. Instead of walking over to Juls, I found Liam sitting on the couch. He looked up and motioned for me to come over. "Yeah?" I asked.

"Man, we really messed up last night now Julianne thinks you LOVE Natalie." "I know, but I can't just tell her I love her...that would ruin her and Harry, and I love them together...jeeze what is happening to me...I sound like such a girl." I said.

"Zayn, I think the only way of getting out of this, is to tell her how you actually feel, you can't keep your feelings inside man..." I nodded thinking this through. I knew I needed to tell her.

••••

Julianne's pov

I finished making breakfast and sat everything on the table. I thought I heard people talking in the family room so i decided I would go into let everyone know breakfast was ready. Before I walked in, I heard Zayn and Liam talking yet again. This time I just listened.

"I know, but I can't just tell her I love her...that would ruin her and Harry, and I love them together...jeeze what is happening to me...I sound like such a girl." Zayn said.

I couldn't believe what I just heard...and I realized how it all made sense. I turned around and bumped into something. Sorry...someone. I looked up to see those crystal blue eyes. "Uhh...Breakfast is uh...on the table." I said. He jumped up and walked away. Oh that leprechaun.

"Hey babe.." Harry said wrapping his arms around me. "Morning!" I cheered turning to face him, as I kissed him quickly. "You're such a tease!" He said.

"BREAKFASSSTTT FINALLY!" Louis yelled. I just laughed.

••••

The night air was warm, as I jogged down the block. I heard light footsteps as I started to slow down. I turned around and saw a dark shadow. Panic rushed through me as I started to jog again, now running.

"WAIT JULS!" I heard the all to familiar voice, the bradford boy. I turned around to see how close we were, both out of breath.

"I really need to talk to you..."

"Why now?"

"Because there is no other time, and I think you really need to know this..." I nodded as he continued, "I don't want you to hate me for saying this and I really hope this doesn't ruin anything between you and Harry, but I think you need to know how much I like you, and I can't stop thinking about you. I know it's wrong to say I love you, but I do, I always have. I just really think you should know that." I took a moment before I spoke.

"I...I know how you feel.." I said because I honestly couldn't think of anything else to say to him at this point. I mean I have a boyfriend, what am I supposed to say? He nodded before giving me a hug. We stayed like that for a couple minutes before we broke away and headed back to the florida mansion.

•••••

The hot water ran down my back soothing me from all my thoughts. I turned the shower off after washing myself and climbed out of the shower, wrapping the towel around me.

After I was dressed I climbed in bed, waiting for Harry to climb in with me.

I felt the bed dip, as I turned around to see Harry. His curls were all messy, and they framed his face making him look so angelic. I kissed him softly on the lips, enjoying his company. He was perfect.