Chapter nine

Chapter 9

Julianne's pov

The sun was shining, with few clouds in the sky, making it a beautiful beach day. I decided I was getting a little hot from tanning, and decided I would go to the water.

The crystal clear water was very warm. It was very peaceful and relaxing. Thats until, someone came running in knocking me over. The wind got knocked out of me making it hard to breathe.

"Sorry!" Someone exclaimed. I came to realize it was Zayn . What a coincidence. "Are you alright?" Zayn asked sounding worried.

"I'm fine." I said trying to catch my breath. I looked up to find Zayn staring at me. Zayn's hazel eyes glistened in the light making me melt. Zayn caressed my cheek with his thumb, attempting to whipe away the sand that was there.

Harry came in the water asking if I was alright. "I'm fine Harry." I said walking over towards him.

"Good I'm just making sure." He smiled at me kissing the top of my head. 

"Mind if I start to head home, maybe get washed up and start dinner for everyone?" I asked.

"Sounds good." They both responded.

I headed back to the beach towels, and collected my things, letting everyone know where I would be.

***

The warm water ran down my back, soothing me. All the stress had gone away. I turned the shower off and grabbed a towel drying myself off.

With the towel tightly rapped around me I decided since no one was home to run down stairs and quickly put my bathing suit in the wash.

The house seemed very quiet and it almost creeped me out. I found my way to the laundry room and put my bathing suit in the washer, turning it on and walking out of the room.

I got into the kitchen to grab something to eat before heading back upstairs when I walked into something or someo-

"Oh my god!" I screamed. My towel fell to my ankles and I tried shielding my body.

"Here take the towel," Louis said giving it to me, shielding his eyes.

"Thanks." I blushed, grabbing the towel and tightly wrapping it around me again.

"I'm so sorry, I thought you were upstairs..." Louis said coming closer towards me. Our eyes locked and I had a loss for words.

"It's alright, I'm just going to go get changed" I said. Louis nodded and I walked away. Louis was charming but he was like a brother to me.

Sorry it's short!