Chapter six

Chapter 6

Harry's pov

I watched as her face softened a bit. She looked at me almost confused.

"Julianne?" I questioned.

"Yes Harry?"

"It's just that I do uh really like you."

She blushed at my comment. burying her head in her hands.

I watched her as she came over hugging me. For some reason I felt sparks, I felt like maybe this was right.

***

Julianne's pov

As I hugged Harry, I felt like finally everything was going well. Like this was right. Almost perfect.

But there was still that pit in my stomach that told me that something wasn't right.

It was all too much to take in. I thought I was finally going to be happy. I could finally have someone to turn to again. Maybe Harry and I were getting back on the right track. Maybe this was what we needed. Maybe we did need distance for some time.

I heard whispering some where in Harry's room. I pushed away from Harry to see a worried look in his eye. I abruptly got up, walking towards his closet.

I opened it to find five guys, who looked quite familiar holding a tape recorder.

"What the hell Harry?"

He looked at me and the to the guys. He was about to talk when I interupted him.

"I knew this was to good to be true. Your a fucking asshole Harry. I thought you changed, but I know your the same Harry that ditched me in the seventh grade."

I ran out of his room and out of the house before there was any time for questioning.

I didn't want them to see me cry. It would just say how weak I am, and I am not weak.

***

Harry's pov

I saw that look in her eye. I know she will never forgive me. I just lost my chance, again.

The guys all looked at me before I spoke.

"This was the worst senior prank ever. Get out of my house and don't talk to me ever again."

"Jeeze man, it was just a joke." Kyle said.

"Just a joke? That was my best friend. She never takes anything as a joke, and you had to choose her? Why? You fucking douches. I really couldn't care if you kicked me off the football team before spring bowl. I just want my best friend back." I yelled in there faces.

"Whatever man, we're out of here." Dante said.

***

Julianne's pov

The door to the chorus room shut behind me as I made my way over to a seat, practically staring at the wall. I certainly did not want to look over at the guys.

Right before I sat down, someone grabbed my wrist.

"Why aren't you sitting with us, come sit, come on."

I glared into Niall's eyes. His smile changed to a pout and he gave me the puppy dog eyes.

"Niall I don't want to today, I'm going to sit with the girls." I said.

He looked at me, a confused look on his face. Then he turned around and walked away. 

Miss Crawford walked into the the chorus room, lunch bag in hand. "Alrighty, everyone up, and start with our vocal warmups."

The whole time during chorus, I found it awkward. All the guys kept staring at me and I couldn't help but stare back. All the sudden Harry ran out of the room, Louis close behind. I quickly ran over to Miss Crawford and asked to run to the ladies room quickly.

I found myself following Louis and Harry as I hid behind a section of lockers. I couldn't exactly hear what the were talking about so I quickly walked back to the chorus room. I didn't exactly know why I followed them but I did.

Before I reached the chorus room someone grabbed me from behind and pulled me into the Janitors closet.

The darkness of the closet affected my sight, so I couldn't exactly tell who it was.

When the light turned on I found Harry standing in front of me.

"Juls, I know your mad or upset with me but please just hear me out." I nodded not responding back to him.

"What happened yesterday hurt you, and it hurt me to. Just know that, the only reason I did that was because of peer pressure and the fact that if I didn't do it I would've been kicked off the spring football team. Now I don't care if I am fucking kicked off the team I just want you. I made a mistake. Julianne, you are my best friend and even though it might not seem like it, you are. You are the reason I smile, the reason I wake up every morning. Just to see your beautiful face. The way you laugh, it gives me butterflies. Your smile lights up my day and makes me think about all the reasons of why I wanna be with. I've been thinking for a long time and I love you so much. I am truly deeply sorry for everything that has happened. It was just meant as a joke-"

I cut him off, "It was shallow joke, why me though?"

He thought for a moment before responding.

"In all honesty I don't know why they chose you. But it wasn't my choice. Julianne I want you, I want my best friend back."

I sighed before responding. "I just wish you would've though this through before you hurt me. You really did hurt me, I thought that maybe what you said was true."

"It is, it's all true." He said. I looked up, I could see it in his eyes.

"Show me." I didn't know what I meant by that, but he seemed to know.

He leaned down and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back. I could feel the butterflies in my stomach errupt.