Chapter thirtysix

Julianne's pov

Thanksgiving dinner was awful and I just wanted to yell and scream. My mind was mixed with thoughts about Harry and exactly what happened.

No one except Harry and I knew what happened, and I wanted it to stay that way. I couldn't deal with the fact that his precense was actualy making me feel nauseous.

I was literally fuming inside. There was no excuse for what happened and I don't know if I could ever forgive him.

"Can I please be excused, I need some air." I said.

"Um, sure honey, are you feeling okay?" My mom asked.

No mom I'm not okay, I'm breaking inside and it's all Harry's fault.

"I'm fine, just feeling a bit nauseous." She nodded as I got up, grabbing my coat.

I walked out the front door, and down the sidewalk.

I heard the door open and close again and I knew exactly who it was.

"Just leave." I said biting down on m lip to prevent the tears from falling.

"Oh sorry, I was just making sure you were okay." I heard Gemma's sweet voice say.

"Oh my, I'm so sorry, I thought you were-"

"You thought I was Harry. I know."

"But how?"

"I can feel the tension between you guys, what's wrong?"

I sighed and sat down on the curb. She followed my actions sitting next to me.

"Harry, he-he cheated on me. I saw it with my own eyes." I started to sob.

"Harry is always causing trouble and the minute I hear something else is wrong I know it is always Harry's fault. I don't blame you for being mad. I would feel the same way if my boyfriend cheated on me." I looked at her as she stopped talking.

"But just remember Harry loves you." I looked down at the ground fiddling with the pebbles by the curb. I remembered when Harry and I used to sit here and talk. It was such a sweet time. When we were all innocent.

"I know he does, but then why did he cheat." She looked away, knowing what I said was the truth. Then again, you can't hide from the truth.

"I don't know why he did, but I know he loves you, I can see it in his eyes when he looks at you. He cares, he really does." I watched as she got up walking away. Once I heard the door close I started to think.

If he really cared about me he wouldn't have cheated no matter how much prettier that girl was. He wouldn't of even gotten drunk and done all the shit. If he actually cared about me none of this would of happened.

Maybe Harry was better off without me.

I pushed those thoughts away anf headed back inside.

Before walking into the dining room, I wiped my tears away with the back of my hand. I wanted Harry to think that I was strong. That I didn't care. I wanted him to know that I didn't need him for happiness.

But in reality I did need him. I needed him for hapiness and to protect me. Because in reality I still love him.

I put a smile on my face and walked back in, sitting down next to Harry.

"Are you okay?" Harry asked.

No Harry I'm not okay. You broke me, you cheated on me and think that I'm okay? So no Harry I'm not okay. You have done way to many things to me and I can't handle it any more.

"Yes Harry, I'm perfectly fine." Once again, I have lied to the people I love, just for Harry.

Sorry it was short guys! Vote and comment! I may not update but I'll try! Im back on brain rest for my concussion ):