Chapter eight

Chapter 8

Julianne's pov

The music was very loud in the house as it echo from wall to wall. I was suprised that Liam got this many people at his house. He is very quiet but bein the basketball captain, gets you far in High School.

Harry walked over towards me with drinks in his hands. He took a sip from one of the cups handing me another. Harry was quite the drinker but I never heard of him getting drunk at bars. Me on the other hand just liked to have a good time and forget about the drinks.

"You enjoying the party?" Harry asked me.

"Yeah come dance with me." I said winking at him. He smirked seductively before following me over to where the rest of the people were dancing.

I felt sweaty and gross but I didn't mind. I loved going to parties, there was always a thrill in them. Sometimes I liked to just stay at home and read, me being the nerd I am.

I decided to be a tease to Harry. I started grinding my bum into his crotch. He held my waist and I could immediately feel him harden.

"Juls, let's go upstairs." Harry whispered in my ear. I nodded not hesitating. Harry guided me upstairs finding an empty room.

I immediately pushed him down on the bed and crashed my lips to his. His lips were warm and they sent shivers down my back.

"I love you." I mumbled in between kissing. He moaned not speaking before squeezing my bum. 

***

The bright sunlight woke me from my sleep, as I turned to find Harry next to me. 

"Morning beautiful." He said in a groggy voice. I smiled a bit.

"Mornin Harry." I said smiling.

I locked eyes with him and leaned in for a kiss, as his arms snaked around my small body.

I remembered having sleepovers with Harry all the time when we were little. We had known each other since we were three and my mum and dad treated Harry like a son. I was so close with Anne, Harry's mum too. My mum and dad were even happier when they found out Harry and I were dating, they were all betting on when it was going to happen. I somewhat laughed to myself thinking of the topic. I couldn't believe I was dating Harry Styles, the one that played one of the senior pranks on me. Yup, that's my boyfriend for you. All I knew is that I truly loved him. I guess it is true then, 'If you love something, let it go, If it comes back it's meant to be.'

Harry got up, only being in his boxers, and he made his way across my room picking up his clothes to put on.

"I better be getting home, mum's probably wondering where I've been."

Harry came back over kissing my cheek. "Love you so much Juls!"

"Love you too!" I shouted down the stairs. I smiled to myself and decided to call up Natalie.

***

"Natalie!" I screamed. "Give it back!" She had taken my phone.

"I love you sooooo muuucchh Julss, and Call me laterr babbeee!" She was mocking Harry as she read his texts to me.

I rolled my eyes and ran over towards Natalie, grabbing my phone.

"So what should we do?" I asked her.

"I honestly don't know." she replied.

Natalies phone started ringing. She quickly picked it up.

"Hello?"  "Mhm."  "Thanks so much!"  "Love ya too"

Natalie started jumping up and down and eventually hung up with who ever she was talking too.

"Can u go to the beach from Monday to Friday?" 

I ran downstairs asking my mom. She said yes of course, being the sweetest mom ever. I ran back up stairs almost tripping.

"I can!" I screamed.

"Yay! My aunt and uncle are going away to visit family in New York, so he said if I was interested that me and my friends could come down to there beach house for the week!"

"So that means the guys can come too?" I asked a little too enthusiastically.

"Duh! And Dani too!"

I smiled, glad that my summer was starting off great.

***

"All flights heading to Florida are now boarding."

We all grabbed our things heading towards the gates to board the plan.

Harry walked up next to me linking his hands with mine. I looked up at him smiling.

Once we were all seated on the plane, I took out my phone to play some music.

When the flight attendants told us we were aloud to turn our devices back on, I turned mine on and turned my music on.

Just ten hours to go.

***

Once we all arrived at the house and figured out where everyone was sleeping we all settled in to watching Monsters inc.

As a child I loved that movie and I still love it now.

I was about to fall asleep when I decided to just go on up to bed. I said goodnight to everyone, leaving the family room. The house was huge and finding my way back upstairs took sometime.

Harry followed me up after saying goodnight. I changed into sweatpants and one of Harry's t-shirts. I quickly washed my face and brushed my teeth, and got in bed. I felt the bed sink as Harry got in bed too. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close. I could feel the warmth of his body, as I was freezing.

"Goodnight babe, I love you so much." He said.

I turned around and kissed him passionately, before falling asleep.

***

"NOO STOP! YOU CAN'T DO THAT TO ME! NOOOO!" I screamed. They shot him before I was able to do anything.

I jolted up in my sleep. Crying. Shaking. Shivering.

"It's okay princess, I'm right here." Harry said, rubbing circles in my back as I held him close.

"I-I couldn-n't es-scape and-d they we-ere gon-na sho-ot youu." I said.

"It's okay I am here, don't worry. Everything is going to be okay." Harry said again reassuringly.

I laid back down, hoping to get some sleep. Harry pulled me close, my back against his torso, as I felt my eye lids getting heavier and heavier as sleep took over, once again.

***

Sunlight broke through the windows, and I could smell pancakes. Last night seemed to come to a blur to me for some reason. I could only remember waking up crying and shaking from a nightmare. I turned to face Harry to see that he was smiling at me, but his eyes were still closed. I kissed him on the nose, then on the lips. His smile grew wider, and I giggled.

"I want breakfast." 

"Your not gonna be able to make it downstairs because I've got you." Harry whispered, as he kept tightening his arms around me.

"Let go of me!" I exclaimed, just loud enough for him to hear.

"In your dreams!" He shouted, laughing.