Chapter fourtythree

Julianne's pov

The fireworks outside lit the sky up. I watched as a crowd of people stood taking pictures, laughing and having a good time. Even I was having a good time. Niall and Carly had left, along with Rebecca and Emily. Shay, Natalie, and Danielle were all still here. Louis and Zayn were drunk as could be, passed out on the grass outside the club. Liam had also gone home claiming he was tired, and didn't want to party all night.

If I were to describe my mood right now, it would be very happy. I can't even imagine why I was so grumpy tonight, if only that bitch Mary or whatever didn't show, then maybe I wouldv'e been able to just ignore Harry and have a good night. But with everything that happened tonight, I'm kind of glad with the way everything turned out. If I didn't go to the club tonight would I have ever gotten back together with Harry?

Of course you wouldv'e your meant to be.

Nah, you guys wouldv'e never worked things out, why did you even get back together with him?

I didn't want to listen to the thought of second guessing myself, but as time went on and more fireworks went off, the thought pounded in my head more. I was so overly fustrated I excused myself and walked back into the empty club. I walked over to the table where all our belongings were. I grabbed a drink of water and felt a hand on my back. I turned to find Harry standing there, with a smile on his face.

"You okay, Juls?" He face held a smug smile and I could see the joy in his eyes. The way he looked at me gave me the chills, I knew I wasn't second guessing myself. A small smile tugged on my lips, "Yeah I'm fine."

There was a small silence between us, "I love you." My voice seemed small, but I spoke proudly. His head turned back towards me, as he pulled me into his arms. "I love you too." He mumbled into the crook of my neck.

"Why don't I take you home?" I smiled, "I would, but I have my car here." His smile faded and he let me go out of his arms. At first I thought he was mad, but then I realized he was joking around like a seven year old.

"Bye Juls, I'll see ya." He hugged me yet again, before letting me go. He kissed my temple and disappeared around the corner. I quickly collected my things and made my way back to my car.

The car ride was short, since it was one in the morning and everyone was drunk off there asses. I was smart and didn't drink. My mind raced back to the thought of Harry and I smiled, I knew I made the right decision.

When I turned down the street of my parents house, I noticed an unkown car in my driveway. I pulled up at my house to find Harry, leaning against his car. His smirked could be seen in the darkness. I got out of the car, and made my way towards Harry. Without hesitation our lips connected, my hands immediately finding the nape of Harry's neck. I pulled lightly on his curls, making him moan into my mouth. I could feel the bulge in his pants grow against me.

"Let's go inside." I mumbled. His surprise was obvious, when he pulled away, looking into my eyes. "I'm positive." I said. His smile grew big, as we made our way quietly into my parents house.

So I'm thinking about writing a smut scene but I don't really know if you guys would like it? Comment and tell me what you think!

So how was everyone's holiday? I missed everyone and I'm sorry I haven't updated I've had a crazy busy schedule! So what was your favorite gift!? comment and tell me what you got also! I love you guys so much, and thanks for supporting this story, it means a lot. I appreciate it when you guys praise me for my work (not to sound like a conceited bitch) but it makes me want to write more.

enough of my rant, please vote and comment! love you guys