Chapter fifteen

{ thanks for all the votes! could ya comment and tell me what ya think? ilyasm }

✖✖

-Julianne-

The car ride to bowling was awkwardly quiet as The Beatles quietly played in the background. I looked out the window, watching the sun slowly set as we drove into town. My mind was racing for some odd reason and I had a pit in my stomach.

'Why are you so nervous? This is Lou. Come on Julianne get your self together.' My subconscious spoke.

As I pulled myself together I came to think that maybe it wasn't Lou that was causing the pit in my stomach. It was something else. I wasn't sure what it was, but something was bugging me, something wasn't quite right.

Louis pulled into the parking lot, turning off the ignition and stepping out to the warm summery air. The bright neon lights inside the place were blinding and I was already, desperately in need of water. I quietly excused myself and ran to the bathroom.

I started to feel a bit dizzy, but quickly got myself together. I checked myself out in the mirror. I looked like shit, like always.

Walking back out of the bathroom, I saw Louis was sitting at a table near one of the lanes, which I assumed was our lane.

"Hey Lou." I quietly mumbled.

"Hey, you okay? You look a little pale."

"Ya, I feel kind of dizzy, I really don't know why, but I do." He looked at me for a moment, then looked away.

"You're up first!" I smiled and walked over to the bowling balls, picking a seven. Yeah not that strong, I know.

"I GOT A STRIKE! IN YOUR FACE!" I screamed at Lou. We started laughing as we both fell to the ground. Lou ended up winning, 112-98. I was proud of my score though, I usually sucked at bowling.

On the way back to my dorm room the car was silent, yet again. The silence is interrupted by Lou, "How's Harry? I haven't talked to him in a while."

I looked down at my hands, I realized I wouldn't be able to see Harry in long time. Between all my classes and between Harry's job at the bakery, which actually quite amused me. Harry was also taking some college classes to get a degree in who knows what.

I finally replied after a long pause, "He's good, I guess. I mean I really don't know. I haven't seen him since last week."

"Have you talked to him?"

I fiddled with my fingers, remembering the thought of Harry not coming this weekend. "Yeah, but he's not coming this weekend." The last part came out in a whisper.

Lou nodded as we pulled onto campus and I got out of the car.

"Thanks for tonight Lou, I had a lot of fun, and it was good having my big bro back!" I said to him.

"Love you little sis." He gave me a hug before leaving me to walk back up to my dorm.

✖✖

Before I knew it Friday had rolled around. The loud, constant banging at the door woke me from sleep.

"I'm coming!" I yelled.

I opened the door ajar, to find Zayn standing there.

"What are you doing here? It's like nine in the morning!"

"More like one in the afternoon sleepy!" I laughed at him, before opening the door more to let him inside.

"You doing anything tonight?" I looked over at Zayn to see him already looking at me.

"Yeah, I'm going to the club with Carly, and Niall! Can you believe that they are going out and Niall never told us!" Zayn laughed. "Yeah it's still shocking." He said with a grin on his face.

"Want to come with us tonight?" I asked, slightly regretting the words after I said them. Now don't get me wrong Zayn is a great guy, but the fact that Harry is not coming and Zayn may be, is a little odd. Then again, I did invite him.

"Sure, I would love that." He said smiling at me.

{ yeah i know you're going to kill me for ending it there but just a filler chapter! sorry it sucked! they will be clubbing in the next one! please comment and tell me what you think! and make sure to vote! }