Chapter twentytwo

{ this chapter will probably suck...so i apologize in advance }

Harry's Pov

I literally felt my heart skip a beat. At first I didn't know if I had heard her clearly, but the way she looked into my eyes and said it, just told me she was sorry.

She has to understand though, that it wasn't her fault. It was me who didn't tell her about the dinner. It was me who lied about everything. And it was me who thought she would understand.

I couldn't take the smile off my face, it almost felt like it was going to fall off.

"Will you go on a date with me?" The words suddenly coming out of my mouth, I decided to go through with it.

"Of course I would, Harry." She said with a smile.

For the first time in a while, her lips met mine and the butterflies in my stomach irrupted. She brought me joy and happiness and I knew that I couldn't let her go.

✕✕

Julianne's Pov

"So why don't we go get some lunch?" Harry asked me smiling.

I laughed, "I already had lunch, but I'll go get some coffee with you before my last class of the day." I said.

He nodded, as I quickly grabbed my things on the table and walked out of the little café, hand in hand with Harry.

When we arrived at his car, Harry opened the door for me.

Before I climbed in, I heard someone calling my name.

"Julianne!" I turned to my right to see Zayn walking quickly towards the car.

"I guess you guys are better?" He questioned.

I looked at Harry, "Yes, it was all a misunderstanding I guess you could say."

"Good. Well maybe I'll see you later?" Zayn asked.

"Sure!" I said smiling. Zayn walked away, as Harry closed the door, running to the drivers side.

Harry was quick to turn the car on and pull out of the parking lot, speeding down the road.

His jaw was clenched and his hands gripping the steering wheel tightly.

"What's your problem?"

"I can't believe that you would go to him with your problems." He said sternly.

"Isn't it better to get my feelings out? And I thought you were friends with him! Your supposed to be buds for life."

"Yeah supposed to be." He mumbled.

I rolled my eyes and leaned my head against the window, watching everything go by slowly.

{ told ya it was bad, but hey! I updated }