Chapter thirtytwo

Harry's pov

The air was brisk and it felt as if it were twenty degrees. I wasn't denying that I wasn't cold, because I was. Julianne was walking next to me as we walked to the bowling alley. Her eyes were focused in front of her and she was in a daze. 

 "You okay babe?" I asked her.

"Of course, I'm perfectly fine." I smiled at her making her smile. We walked into the bowling alley with Niall and Carly. We all stood in line waiting to get a bowling lane. This place was realy crowded. I was quite suprised. 

There was a long line so I knew we would be waiting for a while. My mind trailed off to other thoughts.

I couldn't believe that it was already november. Before we would know it thanksgiving would be here. I was kind of happy though. I'm glad that Julianne and I were able to work out the knots in our relationship. We were never really friends until high school. 

That's whn I actually realized that I had feelings for her. I saw her with other guys, like Liam or Zayn. Since I wasn't really friends with them at the time I guess I was just very jealous. I felt as if my best friend left me. That's exactly what she did. 

We used to do everything together, only living across the street from each other really made us the closest of friends. I could tell that in our elementary school years, it was hard for both of us to make friends. We both just hung out at recess. I never found a dull moment then, I felt as if everything was better with Julianne, and everything still is. 

My friends were so mean to me for making me play the senior prank on her, but I'm glad that the word never really got out. My relationship was already too fragile with her and they made it worse. I was a horrible best friend, but I couldn't let her go. I guess she liked me too when she told me to kiss her too. I was glad that she was my best friend though, because it's not hard to have a relationship with someone that you've always spent so much time with. She makes everything better. I was glad that she was mine.

My cousin and I had dinner since she was in town, and when I found out that Julianne knew, my heart broke. I know how sensitive she is and I knew exactly what she was thinking. With my luck, she is still mine and I'm glad that she can trust me. I don't know what I wouldv'e done without her. She completes me. 

"Harry." I felt somoene shake me.

"Yes? Sorry." I said smiling. 'It's our turn." Julianne spoke.

"Hi, um can we get a bowling lane for four of us." 

"How long?" 

"Just an hour please." I said handing the lady my credit card. Niall had paid for dinner so I insisted on paying for bowling. 

***

After we finished our hour of bowling we all walked back to where my car was at the restauraunt. Julianne and Carly both fell asleep in the car back to the dorms. I coudn't help myself but smile at my beautiful girlfriend. 

Hey guys! Sorry for taking so long to update! So who saw 1dday? I thought it was hilarious and amazing! I also saw catching fire and I am literally obsessed. I hope that you all are doing something nice for thanksgiving! Message me! Love yous.