Chapter five

Chapter 5

Julianne's pov

My mind told me to stop, but my heart said not to. I deepened the kiss, not caring what was going on.

"Harry." I mumbled, "We're in a janitors closet." I felt him smile against my lips, as we coninued kissing. His hands trailed up my waist, his hands playing with the tips of my hair.

I pulled away from the kiss, knowing that I was going to be late to class.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

The day was basically over as I opened my locker, gathering my things.

When I closed it I jumped, screaming a little.

I saw ocean blue eyes, staring at me.

"Hi." I said.

"Hi." He replied, a smile growing on his face.

"So not to be mean but, why are you here?" I asked giggling a little.

"Coming to see my bestest friend." He said laughing.

"Yeah right, you've made other friends besides me." I said poking him in the chest and stomach. He jumped a little. I knew he was ticklish. 

"I gotta go Niall, but I'll see ya tomorrow?"

"Yeah, see you tomorrow bestest friend ever."

I laughed again before walking away smiling to myself.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Natalie and I were sitting on my bed, singing some songs, and doing our homework.

My phone started buzzing, a call coming through. 

"Hello?"

"Hey it's Harry, can you um, come over?"

"Sure? I'll be there soon."

"Who was that?" Nat asked.

"Harry, his mom borrowed something from my mom, he said to uh come pick it up."

"Oh."

Of course I made up an excuse, I couldn't tell Natalie that Harry wanted me to come over. She would think so many different things.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*

I arrived at Harry's house just before the sunset at exactly 6:12.

I slowly knocked on the door waiting until somone answered

Harry opened the door, holding it open for me to walk in.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey!"

"So...?"

"Let's go upstairs my mums cooking down here, so.."

He walked upstairs towards his room as I followed.

*•*•*•*•*

We had been upstairs for a while now just talking about life. So yeah I kind of lied to Natalie about what I was actually doing here. But I didn't want her taking it the wrong way. So I told her I would tell her what happened later.

We had been talking a while and I was getting really jittery.

"So anything else knew?" I asked him.

"Well Spring football is going good..." He said not exactly finishing his sentence.

"Right so how's your head?" I really wanted to know exactly why he didn't catch it.

"Okay...well this might not exactly answer your question but....the reason I didn't catch the ball was because of...you."

I was shocked. Me? Julianne Curtis? Nah.

"Really? W-what do you mean?" I stuttered a little.

"This might sound weird but...when I saw you and Niall talking I didn't exactly know who Niall was at that moment....but also the fact that....I kind of got jealous and well..." He stopped short.

He just stared at me...then he kissed me again, soft and sweet. He pulled away and looked into my eyes.

"I've...liked you for a long time..."

My eyes widened. I didn't want to believe him, but I did.

______________________________

Okay guys so short filler chapter but I have AMAZING ideas for Chapter 6 and I'm super excited! Please fell free to share this book!

If you have any ideas for cute scenes where the guy asks the girl out like when he asks her....yeah so if you've got any of those cute ideas please share them with me and I'll give you credit!

MAKE SURE TO MESSAGE ME SO NO ONE ELSE SEES THEM :)

love always,

madss<3