Chapter twentyseven

Harry's pov

My eyelids were still closed as I woke. I didnt know what time it was or how long I was asleep but all I knew was that her parents weren't hear yet. I heard the sound of talking around me. Being my sneaky self I listened in.

"Hi, yes I am uh the parent of uh Julianne Curtis." It was the sound of a mans voice. Yet it wasn't Julianne's father. I couldn't quite place who it was though.

"Right this way sir." The nurse spoke.

I quickly shot up and turned to see who it was.

Juls's uncle.

Fuck this didn't look good.

I immediately shot up and ran towards them, trying to be as quiet as possible.

When the nurse led him into a room I acting like I was waiting outside of another room. The nurse smiled as she walked by.

I quickly walked into her room and saw her uncle standing there in front of her bed. She was asleep and I wanted it to stay that way. I didn't want her to get scared.

"What do you want." I stated, he quickly turned around to face me.

"Hello Harry." He smirked.

"What the hell are you doing here, you're not wanted." I sneered.

He laughed. "Of course I am, I'm here to pick up my daughter."

I took a deep breath in. "She's not your daughter."

"Of course she is." He said.

"Then why be so violent to your daughters own family? Better yet your own family." I stated again.

"There's things that need to be understood. She is my daughter and not theirs." I glanced over at Juls to see her stirring. She then fell back to sleep not opening her eyes.

"You need to get it through your head that she isn't your daughter. Never was. Never will be." I couldn't believe him.

"Didn't you hear?" he questioned.

"What?" I questioned.

"Never mind." He quickly replied.

I looked back to Juls and saw her waking up.

"You better get out of here before someone sees you." I said motioning over to her.

He quickly left, pushing past me and slamming the door.

"Harry, who was that?" I heard her speak.

"Oh just a nurse." I replied.

I sighed. This wasn't good.

___________________________

hope you enjoyed! sorry for the long wait and the short update! look out for another possibly!(: vote and comment