Chapter thirtythree

Julianne's pov

I woke up to hear soft snores coming from the other side of the room. Carly and I had passed out last night letting Niall and Harry carry us up to our rooms. Such gentlemen.

I got up out of bed, my feet hitting the warm carpet. I decided on making my bed and going to make some breakfast for a change. 

Making my way across the small yet cozy dorm room, memories of dinner and bowling came to mind. I was very happy with Harry and I can't believe that at one point we were distant.

My eyes darted over to omelet I was making, I could hear the sizzling of the bacon, making my taste buds go crazy.

After finishing up making my omelete I quickly ate it, before washing the dishes and putting them back.

Today I was going to go shopping since I was in desperate need of fall and winter apparell. I grabbed my phone, checking the time.

Maybe Natalie and Daniellle would like to come. It could be like High School. I smiled at the thought, quickly shooting them a text.

Julianne: Want to come shopping with me today? It could be just like old times. :)

As I made my way over towards the bathroom, I started to hear Carly stirring. She must of heard me come in the room.

"Mornin." She said, brushing past me.

"Morning." I said in reply.

After washing my face off and putting my hair up, I checked my phone.

Danielle: I would love to! I can't wait to see yall!

Natalie: Sounds great what time should we meet you?

Julianne: 12:30?

Danielle and Natalie: Perfect.

I decided t put some music on after checking my other messages and replying.

I came in like a wrecking ball, I never hit so hard in love. All I wanted was to break your walls.

I applied some light, natural makeup and fixed my hair. I was deciding what to wear when I heard my phone going off.

Restricted.

Weird. Who the hell would be calling me on a resticted number? I decided not to answer.

Yet they just kept calling.

After the tenth time they called I turned my phone off and finished getting dressed.

After slipping my boots on and looking at the time to see it was 12:04, I walked out of the room to see Carly watching TV.

"Car, I'm going out to the mall with some friends, I'll be back later!"

"Okay girl, see ya! Enjoy!" I laughed and walked out the door.

Right before I got in my car, I turned my phone on to see five more missed calls from the damn restricted number.

After I arrived at the mall, I texted Natalie and Danielle to tell them I was here. As I was about to press send, a call came through on my phone.

That damn restricted number. This time I decided to answer.

"Hello?" I asked rather rudely.

The line was silent, and all I could here was the sound of heavy breathing.

"Whoever the hell this is, needs to stop calling me because I don't want any of your damn buisness."

"I'm coming." The voice said.

"What?" I choket out.

"For you." The line went dead before I had time to ask questions.

Hey guys! I just wanted to thank you guys for getting me to 900 reads! Thats amazing and I'm so happy. This story has come so far, and I can feel I have grown as a writer. Thank you so much! Have a great Thanksgiving and how are you all enjoying MidnIght Memories? i love it! It's been on repeat all week. Comment your favorite song and please vote! Have a great day!