Chapter thirtyone

another update! yay!!(:

Julianne's pov

The fall air here in California never seemed to suprise me. Most always warm, and a slight breeze during the night making it that much nicer.

Harry and I were currently walking towards the local bowling center with Carly and Niall. i remembered coming here with Harry in the first grade. It was Harry's sixth birthday and Anne wanted to celebrate. For some reason that day always stuck to me, and brought me happy thoughts.

My mother and father were fond of the idea that Harry and I were made for each other. I on the other hand was clueless as to what that actually meant when I was six. As we grew older though, Harry and I grew apart. By the time we both started middle school, he had his friends and I had mine. There was nothing special between us, and I seemed to prove to my parents that the thought of us being made for each other was absolutely absurd.

Harry and I made it quite clear that we didn't want to be seen or heard by any of our friends together. We weren't suppoed to be friends. He was the cool football player that everyone loved and thought was amazing, and hot. I on the other hand was geeky. My friends and I weren't the populars in middle school. We thought that getting the best grades and doing extra credit was the best thing to be doing in our free time. Well, apparently that isn't called cool.

Although I remember that we did have an encounter in the eigth grade. Harry and his friends thought it would be funny to make my friends and I angry. I was so enraged, they took all of our books and ripped them, some of my friends were even crying. Us geeks thought our life was over. Then there was me and I was beyond enraged. Why would someone that I thought was my best friend, do this to me. That's when I found out who my friends really were.  

By the time we reached high school, we were both civil to each other. Sometimes we would even acknowledge that the other was there. I found myself happier at this. I realized that I was possibly developing a crush on someone who was my best friend and then completely turned on me. 

My mind then went to the senior prank Harry and his frineds played on me. I sometimes thought that they did that prank on me just to make me cry, just to finish off for what they did in eigth grade. Then again, aren't all senior guys willing to do anything to get credit for the best senior prank? Boys, they never will mature. 

As we entered the street of the bowling ally, I was suddenly brought back to here. My current life right now and the fact that I was on a date with my boyfriend, Harry Styles. I thought he wasn't good enough for me and that he would always be, Harry Styles the guy across the street that ruined my eight grade year

I don't think I would ever take it back though, because if that means taking away this and him. Then I wouldn't do it. I love him. 

Do you really? The annoying person in my head spoke out.

I thought for a moment, do I love him? yes. Why? Because he makes all those little things count. 

The way we text twenty-four seven. Our late night phone calls. The fact that when he smiles it makes me smile. I love all of it.

I love him.

"You okay babe?" Harry asked.

"Of course, I'm perfectly fine." He smiled, making me smile as well.