Chapter fifty

Song for this chapter-

Invisible, Hunter Hayes

Harry's pov

Outside the sun was shining bright, kids playing in their yards with no care in the world. The sight of the kids playing made me smile, but deep down inside something wasn't right. To me, something was telling me that things weren't going well for Julianne, and I knew I had to take action.

After texting Zayn and Niall, I called up Liam as well as Louis. I knew that I needed to find her, because the police seemed to be taking so much damn time. I remembered trying to look for her at least two weeks ago with all the guys but we came back with nothing. We searched the town and nothing seemed to give us any clues.

They identified a suspect as Dave Manning. I remembered hearing that name come from Julianne's mouth before and I was sick and tired of Roger and his gang interfering in her life. It made me want to punch out his gut and snap his neck.

My phone buzzed, assuming it was one of the guys, I quickly opened the text.

Unknown- Your girlfriend is stronger than I thought, and the police are dumber than you could ever imagine. She's got twenty-four hours. . . and I'm happy to say she will be enjoying them with me.

My eyes widened at the text, and that's when I knew my instincts were right. I had to find her, and if I didn't I would probably just kill myself as well. When I heard the doorbell ring downstairs, I rushed to grab my jacket along with some money.

On my front porch all the guys stood there, as serious as they could get. I didn't even think it was possible for all of us to be this serious but I knew that we all cared for Julianne so much that we would do anything for her.

"G-guys, I got a text from Roger and, I think he's going to kill her tomorrow." I was upset, but anger filled inside of me. "Let's go, we are taking my dads truck." Louis led us over to the truck as we all piled in. I sat in the front with Louis as I started to do some research on my phone.

"Where should we go?" Louis asked, everyone shrugged as he continued down the road, into town. I pulled the photo of Julianne up from the other week. It looked as if the room was spacious and dark. Roger was such an idiot for sending this. I automatically thought of a place where they could be.

It was smart but not, at the same time. There was an old warehouse in the middle of town. No one really went in there because it was old and sort of burnt down. I knew something that I don't think anybody else knew though.

"Louis go to that old warehouse in the middle of town, you know the one that burnt down?" Louis nodded and made a turn.

As we made our way towards it, I started to think of a plan. I knew he had at least three other guys and they must be armed and dangerous as well as Roger is. My first thought was to charge in there and just do whatever, but then that plan seemed to stupid. We could easily get killed and I was there to save Julianne, not to have her watch me die.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Once we arrived at the warehouse, there seemed to be no cars or anybody around. I found it oddly strange, but got out of the car anyway. Everyone followed behind me anxiously waiting to see what my next move was going to be.

"Harry what are we doing, they obviously aren't here." "Shh, there used to be a basement in this warehouse, and I can't see Roger taking her out of town, they would easily get caught."