Chapter twenty nine

Julianne's pov

It's been about two weeks since I was at the hostipal. Apparently I had a panic attack and passed out from all the anxiety. I guess all the pressure from starting college to my uncle, was just getting to me. Lucky for me though, since college had just begun I didn't miss much. The people here at the university have been so sincerely nice to me. My parents have also been there for me a whole lot, but Harry has been acting quite strange. It's almost as if something is bothering him. I just blew it off though, maybe he isn't feeling up to himself.

Carly and Niall were thoughtful enough to bring me flowers while I was in the hospital. Danielle and Natalie also visited, I was delighted to see them and after seeing them I felt like I was cured. I don't exactly know what I needed to be cured from but I haven't been having so much anxiety since I was on medicine.

My design class was going by very slowly and at times I caught myself dozing off. Zayn turned around smiling at me, as I returned the gesture. Finally we were dismissed from class. I was glad it was the end of the day, since Harry was coming to see me. Harry, my parents and I were going to dinner tonight.

***

There was a slight breeze outside as I stepped into my car. The sun was setting and for the first time I actually enjoyed the weather. I was never a autumn kind of girl. I hated bundling up from the chill of the wind, but the weather was nice and the sunset was like a photograph.

I pulled out of campus and made my way down the road towards the small café we were getting dinner at.

After twenty minutes of sitting in traffic, I arrived at the café. Before I got out of my car I felt my phone vibrate.

Harry: Where are you?

Julianne: Just got here, coming in now.

I saw my parents and Harry sitting around a table, looking over the menus. I smiled at the hostess and pointed towards them. She nodded and smiled back.

"Hi guys." I said, approaching the table.

"Hello." My father said. My mother smiled, as Harry got up to pull my chair out for me. Such a gentleman.

"Thanks Harry." I kissed his cheek lightly, he grinned at me giving me a wink I don't think my parents saw.

After we ordered our food and drinks, I excused my self to use the bathroom quickly.

***

Harry's pov

"Harry, do you think we should tell her?" Mrs. Curtis asked me quietly.

"We've kept it from her too long, we have to tell her." I responded. She looked at me and nodded before turning towards her husband.

Our food arrived rather quickly and I soon questioned the actual quality of it.

My eyes darted over towards Julianne as she walked backed to the table. I felt my heart rate increase, a nauseous feeling overcoming me.

"Yum, the food looks good." She quietly mumbled. I don't know if that was meant to be heard by everyone but by the grin on everyone's faces, I assumed they heard.

"Juls," Mr. Curtis started, "Your mother, Harry and I um have to tell you something."

I saw it in her eyes. The fear. I wondered what she thought we were going to tell her.

"Honey, your um uncle well, I don't exactly know how to say this." Her mother seemed scared.

"What's the matter mom?" Julianne asked, concerned.