Chapter ten

Chapter 10

Julianne's pov

I sat on the living room floor watching 'Finding Nemo'. We were all such children. I told Danielle and Natalie to just forget about the note on the balloon because it probably meant nothing. All of it was probably just a joke.

We had been in florida for two days. We still had 5 more, oh god, this was going to be a very slow, but fun week!

I slipped away from the movie, no one noticing my absence, and made my way upstairs. I quickly changed and pulled my hair up into a messy bun, slipping under the covers, feeling the warmth. My tired eyes soon fell and I was fast asleep dreaming away.

I woke up to someone talking outside my door. I could tell Harry must've slipped in bed some time, but he was past out, heavily breathing. I could faintly hear the voices outside.

"Nah dude, all I know is that I love her.." It was definitely a guy talking but I wasn't quite sure who. My thoughts were racing and all I thought was the fact that it could be me. Then i realized that it could possibly be the other two girls in the house.

I quietly got up and went to open the door, hoping to join the conversation. I heard the guys talking and I realized it was Zayn and Liam. "Yeah you guys would be perfect!" Liam cheered quietly.

"May I ask who we are talking about?" I quietly whispered closing the door behind me. There glares gave me the answer. They weren't going to tell me.

"Umm..." Zayn said fishing for an answer.

__________________________

Okay so I know you are all mad because you want to know what happens. blah blah blah. but I HAVE A LIFE! hahahaha anyway I am having extremely bad writers block thats why this chapter SUCKS! hahhaa sorry! i thought i should give you something though so for that....

please

VOTE

COMMENT

TELL PEOPLE. YOUR FRIENDS. PLEASE

AND

vote and comment :) even though i already said that.

xoxo lots of love❤