Chapter thirty

Julianne's pov

By the time Friday arrived I was very glad it was the weekend. Carly, Niall, Harry and I were going on a double date. Very Cliché, I know.

My parents and I decided to move on from the fact that my uncle, or should I say my father, is who he is. I don't want to try and get to know him. I tried when I was three, why would he want to try now, knowing that I know he is my biological parent.

I pushed those thoughts away and continued to straighten my wavy hair. Carly on the other hand was being lazy and watching TV.

"Carly you have fifteen minutes until they'll be here!" I yelled over my music. I heard scurrying outside of the bathroom.

After I was done practically frying my hair, I saw that the time was two minutes till six.

"Carly!" She appeared in the doorway, dressed in leggings, a cream knit sweater and a maroon scarf. Her makeup was fully done and her hair was pulled back into a bun.

"Good you're ready." I smiled and she laughed. My dark washed jeans were starting to itch my legs. The plaid shirt I had on was unbuttoned, showing my white top.

We both fixed our hair quickly before I heard my phone vibrate in my wristlet. I took it out to find a text message.

Harry: We are here. Meet us down here.

Julianne: Okey Dokey, wanna tell me where we are going tonight?

Right after the message sent, I got a reply.

Harry: Why would I tell you? :p

Julianne: Shut up you tease. Alrighty see ya down there ya geek. :p

I laughed at my attempt to be cute, while Carly and I rushed out the door.

"Do you have any idea where they are taking us?" She asked me. "Not a clue, Harry was being a butt and wouldn't tell me." We both giggled as we exited our dorm hall to see the Harry's car parked in front.

"Took you long enough." He smiled as he opened the back door for us. "What a gentlemen." Carly commented.

"I try, I try." Harry snickered. We both laughed as Harry pulled onto the street, making the way towards our destination.

"Hey love." Niall said, his statement directed to Carly.

"Hi Niall." Carly said smiling. She leaned up towards the front of the car, giving Niall a kiss. "PDA, get a room!" I bellowed. Everyone started chuckling.

After driving a short distance from the café I was at with my parents and Harry, we arrived at the location, Harry and Niall kept oh so secretive.

Carly and I looked at each other and gawked in just, wow. "Guys, this is an expensive place, we can't eat here."

They both snickered, "My uncle owns the place, it's all good." Niall commented.

As we entered the beautifully designed restaurant, Niall whispered something to the host. The man nodded and pulled us over to a private section of the place.

My eyes scanned over the menu, as I decided on getting an inexpensive, Greek salad.

"Hi fellows, my name is Todd and I will be your server tonight. What can I get for you?"

"I'll take a water, and the Greek salad please." He smiled, jotting down my order on his notepad. "I think I'll get the same." Carly said, still looking down at her menu.

"You think?" Todd said, sounding like a smartass. "That was she said right?" Niall shot out to Todd. "Yes, I was just-"

"Flirting, you were just flirting with my girlfriend." Niall said, hinting at our server. Todd looked taken aback and jotted something down on his notepad.

"And what do you two want?" Our waiter asked, sort of sounding rude.

"I'll have the shrimp entrée and a coke please." Harry noted, closing his menu up.

"For me I think I'll have the pasta with chicken. Now are you going to start flirting with me?" I had to hold in my laughter. Todd's face reddened as he quickly took our menus and walked away.

I busted out laughing, taking a breath that I didn't know I was holding either. "Oh my gosh Niall, I thought you were going to beat him." Carly commented, giggling as well.

"Nice going Niall." Harry said.

I was cracking up now. "Niall," I took a breath, "that was so funny." He smiled and chuckled a little.

When we got our drinks, a different waiter brought them.

"What was Todd too chicken to bring them? Or is he suiting up for our date?" Niall whispered. We all started busting out laughing. The other waiter snickered and walked away.

"He can't be that nervous, I'm not that hot." We all took a breath before laughing again.

Whatever was ahead of me tonight was sure to be a good laugh.

___________________________

Hey guys so I updated again! I'm so happy that I got 800 reads! Thanks so much! I just read over some of my chapters from earlier in the story and I thought about how childish they all sounded. I really need to go over and edit them but I'm to lazy too.

Any way vote and comment! I love yous!