Chapter twenty

Julianne's Pov

As morning broke, my alarm sounded waking both Carly and I up.

Carly crashed in my room, while telling me her amazing night with Niall. I was so happy though because at least someone had a good relationship.

If the huge grin on my face wasn't enough to say I was happy then I don't know what is. Despite everything that happened yesterday it all turned out okay and I think I can survive without Harry. And starting my first day at college today is definitely a brand new start.

The sun shining the the windows and the birds chirping outside, gave me a warm feeling. Carly left earlier to meet up with a friend she had class with, as I was almost done pulling my dress on.

The maroon skater dress fit my curves perfect as I delicately placed my freshly curled hair around it. I applied the finishing touches to my makeup as I grabbed a granola bar and headed out the door for my first class.

Zayn had told me to meet him at the coffee house they had near our first class.

I immediately spotted Zayn as my eyes darted to the two cups he had in his hand. "Hey" he said, handing me the cup. Double Chocolate Chip Frappe. "You remembered?" We both smiled. "Yes how can I not remember the way we first realized we were going to college together," he said with a laugh.

I giggled and took the cup, thanking him for the kind gesture.

The clock read exactly 8:08 so I decided that we should head to class.

The walk there was mostly silent, but every now and then Zayn would say something.

We walked into the classroom to see paintings on the walls and and many students already seated. We both sat in towards the front, setting our books down.

I saw all different types of paintings around the room. Surrealism, water color, press printing, scrap painting, auto sketches. They all looked so, indescribable.

My thoughts were disrupted when a girl approached me. She was short, with beautiful, brown hair. Her blue eyes and freckles stood out to me the most and her smile, made me smile.

"Hi I'm Rebecca." She smiled at me, a gave her a warming smile and said, "Hi! Im Julianne." We started talking before our professor walked in to start class.

✖️✖️

Rebecca and I were very much a like as well as very different. She made me laugh and forget about Harry. Harry. Did he still care? No. He was probably out fucking that girl.

Zayn had gone off we some guys he met and I decided to have lunch with Rebecca. She said she had some friends for me to meet. I smiled at the thought of making new friends.

The café here was nicely decorated and smelled of coffee beans. I sat down at a table while Rebecca went to get our food.

After about fifteen minutes of waiting, she returned with two BLT sandwiches.

"So are you single?" The question I was dreading to answer.

"Uh, yeah I-i well it's a long story." I looked down at my plate.

Before I was able to continue two other girls walked in towards our table, attacking Rebecca with hugs. "Sorry." Rebecca whispered. I nodded, putting on a fake smile.

"Hey! I'm Emily!" She said giving me a hug. I smiled at her enthusiasm. Her blonde shoulder-length hair cascaded over her shoulders. Her big blue eyes told me she was a bright person. I already loved her.

"Hi I'm Shay!" The other girl said, giving me a warming smile. I already loved everything about her. Her long wavy brown hair and her green eyes said it all.

"I'm Julianne!" I said giving them both hugs. "Sit down! The more the merrier!" I said laughing. All of them smiled.

Our conversations were endless as they told me stories of guys on the beach and a bunch of other crap that was fun to listen about.

But my smile quickly faded.

I wanted to run and hide, but it was to late, he already saw me.

It was time to face Harry.

{ sorry it was crappy but vote and comment! Feel free to share! I love you guys! }