Chapter fourtysix

Julianne's pov

I watched as the bare trees swayed with the slight breeze. The sun shining through the clouds making the air a tad bit warmer.

Harry's hands were slightly apart, both resting on the wheel in the car. His face was relaxed, his plump lips slightly parted. The beanie on his head hiding his curls made him look ten times hotter.

He made me feel safe and I knew I made the right decision of taking him back. I don't think I could be any happier right now because no one could ruin my mood.

To start the new year off Harry and I were going into town to do a little shopping before going to get a nice dinner tonight with my family. I was happy to hear that Anne and Gemma would be joining us tonight for dinner.

The silence was quickly broken when Harry spoke, "Where do you see yourself five years from now?" The question took me aback and everything seemed to flash in front of me.

"I honestly don't know, why would you ask Harry?" And yes in all honesty I didn't know where I would be five years from now, maybe not even a year, but it was all too scary to think about. The fact that Harry and I could break up again and never be together again scared me. I honestly don't know if I can go through another heartbreak.

"Where could you see yourself?" Harry was silent, and he didn't even seem to be bothered by the question. It made me shiver at the thought of Harry not wanting to be with me again. Just a couple minutes ago, I was raving about what a good decision I made and I am already once again second guessing myself. It always seemed to be this way and I don't know if it will ever be different when I think about it.

When we pulled along the boulevard Harry parked the car along the side, near some of the shops. We walked into a coffee shop, quickly grabbing some drinks and leaving. The first store we walked into happened to be Victoria Secrets. I tried to convince Harry to stay outside while I shopped but he argued that he would be paying for everything and that he won't pay for something he doesn't see on me first. That cheeky little bastard was something I'll tell you.

His eyes seemed to light up when we walked into the store, every single bra and panty hung on manicans. I sort of blushed at the thought of Harry wanting to see me in whatever I wanted to buy. But the thing was, I didn't want Harry to buy me anything, I wanted to buy it. I hate relying on someone else, when I have enough money for everything.

"Why don't you try this on?" Harry motioned over to the lingerie. The look on his face seemed so vulnerable but cheeky at the same time and I just wanted to kiss him. I wanted to feel his lips on mine because no matter how many times I kiss him, I will never get rid of the feeling I get. The sparks and butterflies that erupt when we kiss are undescribable, it's the weirdest thing.

"Love, you alright?" His voice was so soothing and I saw his eyes soften. "I'm fine, I was just thinking." I smiled, giving his hand a tight squeeze.

.

.

.

.

 .

The resturaunt we were at seemed to be a bit crowded, although the food here was absolutely amazing. I enjoyed talking to Gemma, asking about how she was doing in school. She was about to graduate soon and I was so prud of her, she does so much hard work and it really pays off. The thought struck me, and I realized that I should probably start to focus more on school also.

I could hear the faint sound of a piano playing in the resturaunt somewhere and the chatter of people throughout the resturaunt. My mind seemed to be jumping in all different directions and I was getting really tired.

Harry seemed to be watching something very intently. I followed his gaze over to a man. He had on all grey with a navy blue beanie on. Which was not the best attire for this resturaunt. His face seemed to be familiar, but I couldn't catch a glimpse of his eyes. Everytime I looked over in his direction he would bury himself in the book he bought with himself. I sort of laughed to myself at the thought of a man dressed like that, in a place like this. How could those two ever match up?

I ignored the odd man, who seemed to look over at my table every two minutes. I continued eating my alfredo pasta, and having a lovely conversation with Anne. Harry's gaze still seemed to be on the man. When I looked up from the table my eyes met with the strange man's for a split second before I looked away. I excused myself to the bathroom, before getting up too good

.

.

.

.

The bathroom was so modernized it looked like it could be part of museum. I was so focused on washing my hands, I didn't realize that someone had walked into the bathroom. When I looked into the mirror, I saw the man standing there behind me.

"Hello, darling."

I saw the man pull out a pocket knife, and everything went into a blur.

Hi guys! Okay so PLEASE READ THIS! I have so many things I want to say, so first, thank you sooooo much for 2.1k reads it is a big improvement and I'm so happy! You guys are amazing followers and I can't thank you enough. Im so sorry this chapter prbably sucks but I just wanted to put it up for you. Obviously there is more drama so please keep reading! Secondly, I am sooo sorry for the long wait. I just recently went back to school full time with my concussion and its been really hard to catch up on everything. I have midterms soon and ugh its so frustrating. Also I am planning on writing my new book up soon so be prepared for that. I am sticking with this book also, I have so many plans so Im glad that you guys are so sweet and kind. Please keep staying updated cause im not sure when im posting the new book! thank you so much, please vote and comment! i love you guys!