Chapter 9

OCTOBER 9

Dear Diary,

Laine asked me to go dress shopping with her tomorrow, but I can't because I'm still grounded. My punishment was actually extended because I was late to class yesterday. :(.

Stupid teachers had to call my parents and now they think I'm going to turn out to be some sort of emo or hippie.

Lia didn't bother me today. She was to sad to utter a single diss to anyone, but anyone but her minions could care less.

Today, in science class, our teacher announced that we are going on a field trip to the pumpkin patch on October 13.

Now, I thought that the teachers would be smart enough to see that we're not three, but of course not. They're just grumpy old people searching for people to pick on.

I have this feeling that something isn't going to go well, but I tried to brush it off.

Nothing ever goes well on any 13 day. Especially if it's on a Friday.

Jonathan tried to talk to me twice today, but Lia was always there to stop him before he even reached me.

She probably knows something I don't.

This is a pity entry, diary, because nothing exciting happened today.

I just hope I don't have to go on that stupid trip. :(

XOXO Theia

~^~

Hey guys! So this chapter was just a filler kind of. Shout out to Everyone who has been voting and commenting. Go check the comments and follow them please. :)

Next update soon, I hope. Lots of chapters to write for other stories.

Thanks for 100 reads. I really appreciate it.

-Axx