Despriction and a Thanks

Hey everyone!

As you know I promised I'd do a sequel as long as I revived 5 comments and I'm pride to say that I did. 🤗

So as promised here's the description, and the first chapter should be out by tomorrow!

Thanks baes! And have a very happy Halloween. 🤑✔️🙃

-Axx

Theia Andrews just faced the Halloween Hop, A Mystery Guy, and evil Bitch and a stalkerish Crush.

To think all that could happen in one month?

Theia and Dominic are now happily a sort of couple but the real question is when will Dominic ask Theia to be his girlfriend?

Want to know the gossip of Sunny California? Well Theia Andrews just might tell you.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Dear Diary,

I think I might just be spazzing out! Dominic may have asked me to the Halloween dance but when is ever going to make things serious?!

Yes, diary, me the nerd is ready for a relationship. That is if mom doesn't cut off my head first, and if tattle tale Jaime doesn't tell on me as well! Don't ask me how my sister found out.

Oh wait I'm spiking it for all you readers.

Want to read the rest? Well you'll have to read my diary, which BTW is never happening in a million years. ;)

XOXO Theia

~^~

This story is now officially complete! I'll post when the first chapter is up. For now I'll see you all in my next roller coaster ride. :)

-Axx (YES AGAIN!)

Completed: 2/30/15