Chapter 10

OCTOBER 10

Dear Diary,

Mom found my permission slip for the trip on the thirteenth. It was stashed a way in my back pack, so we all know that she snooped into my room and found it.

I told her that it was invasion of privacy, but she said it was simply "checking things out." What the hell? Honestly did she think I was stupid?

Parents are confusing.

Lia has been acting more pathetic than ever. She asked Jonathan to take her back already because she knew he missed him.

But, something miraculous happened today in school, during science which seems to be the period where most thing happen.

Laine told me that a rumour was going around, that Jonathan likes someone else and is planning o ask them to the Halloween Hop.

But, I can't get my hopes up. Why would Jonathan ever as someone like me?

All that changed, after last period when I was walking towards my locker.

A yellow sticky note was stashed between a crack in my locker, and I hesitantly reached out to grab him.

"What the?" I whispered as I read the crinkled note in my hand.

Dear Theia,

I know you don't know who I am, but it will all be explained in good time. You're probably wondering who I am.

Well for starters, we don't talk as often as I wish we could.  But that's for personal reasons. I hope to see you soon, Theia. I'm closer to you than you think.

-Mystery Guy

My heart literally lept into my throat! Who could this my deters guy be? Could it be...no that was silly of me to even think that, diary.

Well, I have three days until that stupid trip. Stupid parents making me go. And stupid Jaime for being six.

Guess what, diary? I'm stuck babysitting her again. This time I hope no Monopoly is involved. :(

XOXO Theia

~^~

Okay everyone, don't kill me for not updating in a while. School starts for me tomorrow so please give me a break!

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! No please help me get to 200 reads!

-Axx