Chapter 1: Wedding!

Regina and Robin had a secret wedding a month ago. Then two months earlier then that, when they were engaged, Regina got pregnant. Regina put on a white silky and smooth dress that goes down to her knees and it had long sleeves. Regina was scared. She was going to ask for Snow's forgiveness. Regina doesn't think she will, but Robin has a strong feeling that she will. Regina picked up Roland and headed for the door with Robin following her. She stopped and Robin grabbed her arm as they locked. Looking deep within his eyes, calmed Regina. "You can do this, I believe in you." Robin told her and she smiled. "And that's all I need." Regina agreed. They kissed and left. 
        They walked up to the door where the wedding was held and the guards started freaking out so Regina froze them with her magic. Regina paused for a second as she took a deep breathe. "Are you alright?" Robin asked and Regina looked at him. "Yes, I just needed a moment." Regina replied. They held hands as Robin held Roland's hand. Then they walked in the wedding and everyone freaked out. Snow grabbed David's sword and aimed it to Regina who got in front of Robin and Roland. Roland was obviously scared. Robin grabbed his bow and arrow and got in front of them. "I've got it, honey." Regina reassured. Robin put his bow and arrow away and gave her a peck on her cheek. Robin walked behind Regina while holding Roland close to him. "Honey?" Snow and David asked in unison.
        Everyone starred at the scene that was happening right before their very eyes. "I came here for your forgiveness. I know that's a lot to ask for after everything I've done, but I want to turn over a new leaf. Please don't say anything until I'm finished. Look, here's the thing. A long time ago, when Snow was just a little girl, she was on a horse that was going out of control. I saved her. I wasn't always evil. Her dad asked my hand in marriage but I denied. My mom wanted me to because all she ever wanted was to be royalty and to be wealthy. But I didn't want that, I loved my life, not including the parts with my mom. I told Snow about me running away with Daniel. He was the stable boy, whom I was in love with. Snow promised to keep that secret but she told my mom anyways. So my mom took his heart and crushed, it killing him. You promised and you ruined my life, at the time. I was forced to marry her father and become Queen which I did not want. I blamed Snow and wanted revenge. She ruined my life and I couldn't bare it. The pain was enormous. My heart was sinking and I felt like I was in a bottomless pit. It was painful. So I became evil in revenge." Regina explained. She looked at her husband and new son. Then looked back at the newly wedded Charmings. "That does not give you the right to do all that you have done." David told her and she sighed. "I know, I'm sorry." Regina apologized. Snow couldn't believe what she just heard. There was a moment of silence. Snow got away from David's embrace and walked over to Regina. Snow hugged Regina and Regina hugged back. "I forgive you. I'm sorry too." Snow whispered in her ear and they pulled away. "For what?" Regina asked. "For causing you all that pain. I never knew you did all of this because I told your mom your secret that got your fiancée killed. I'm so sorry." Snow apologized. They hugged again. "I forgive you." Regina whispered in Snow's ear.
      Regina was about to leave when Snow stopped her. "Please don't be a stranger. I will like you to be the mother I once dreamt you to be." Snow told her. "Of course, and I'll love if you'll be the daughter I've always wanted." Regina told her. "Of course." Snow agreed. Regina took back Roland in one arm and held Robin's hand with the other and they left, but not before glanced at Snow one more time. "I told you." Robin commented and Regina laughed. "Shut up." Regina commented playfully.