Chapter 7: Bad Feelings!

In the middle of the night someone was watching certain people and the people those certain people cares about. "I want them." The mysterious man stated and then he disappeared. The people he wants has been having a bad feeling the next morning.
         When Snow woke up the next morning David was gone. She took care of Emma and a few hours later she took her nap. Snow was worried because David has been gone for hours and she has a bad feeling about something. David came home and Snow hugged him tight. "What's wrong?" David asked and Snow hit him on the chest. "Ow!" David exclaimed. "You left and didn't tell me where you went." Snow replied. "Have you had a bad feeling?" David asked. "Yes and I thought it would end when you got back but it didn't." Snow stated. "I called Regina and her and Robin are having the same feeling. So is Rumple, Belle, and Red. Your friend Anna called and she said that her sisters having the same feeling. So does Hook. It's only us so far that I know of. The dwarfs, Fairy god mother, Graham, Pinocchio, his father, Gimini, and Reds grandma doesn't have the feeling. This can't be good." Snow explained. "Don't worry, we'll figure this out." David reassured holding Snow in his embrace.
"They know something's up. But they can't figure out what. I'll make sure of it. I'll have you. I'll make sure of it." The mysterious man insisted.