Chapter 29: Cruella!

Belle is out of the hospital and they had a party for her. It's the next day and everyone is still stressed from the three villains attack.
    Pinocchio was in the restroom and Red walked into their room. Then someone grabbed her and put a magical athame at her neck. Red kicked her in the shin which got Red able to escape. She grabbed a vase and hit Cruella over the head and made her get knocked out. Pinocchio ran in there in a towel. "What happened?" Pinocchio asked. "I was attacked!" Red exclaimed. Pinocchio hugged Red and she cried in his shoulder.
    Regina locked Cruella in her dungeon and locked her magical athame in a safe. "One down, two to go." Regina stated. "Yeah." Snow stated. There was a moment of silence. "What's wrong?" Regina asked. "Nothing." Snow replied and Regina just looked at her and Snow sighed. "Maleficent.... Has a kid, a daughter. Her name is Lily. How can we just take a mother from a child?" Snow asked. "We give her a new mother, a better mother." Regina stated and Snow looked up at her. "And I think it should be you." Regina added. "What? Why?" Snow asked. "You're a great mother! I have a daughter and a son. Belle has a daughter and two sons. Red probably won't want her because she needs time to practice with the child she's carrying. You only have one daughter and you're really good. Lily will be in great condition with you. Plus, she won't be consumed and forced to be evil." Regina explained and Snow smiled. "Maybe you're right." Snow agreed.
    Regina went to her dungeon to check on Cruella. "Hello there." Cruella greeted sitting on the floor. "Hello." Regina greeted. "Why are you here?" Cruella asked. "It is my dungeon in my castle." Regina replied and Cruella rolled her eyes. "How are you holding up?" Regina asked. "Why do you care?" Cruella asked. "Just answer the question." Regina responded. "As good as I can be." Cruella replied and Regina nodded. "I will get out of here eventually." Cruella stated. "You can try. I sealed each cage, individually, with magic and only I can break it." Regina explained and then she walked back up.