Chapter 50: Amends!

Cora appeared in Regina's castle with purple smoke. No ones there so she's alone in there until green smoke appeared. The smoke disappeared and Zelena was there. "Zelena." Cora stated. "Mother." Zelena stated. "Do you forgive me?" Cora asked. "I don't know." Zelena replied. There was a moment of silence. "Maybe I can." Zelena stated and Cora smiled. They hugged. "Now why are you here?" Zelena asked. "Waiting for my other daughter." Cora responded and Zelena nodded.
      Regina, Robin, Rowland, and Hope entered the castle and saw Cora and Zelena. Regina handed Hope to Robin. "Take them upstairs." Regina ordered. He was about to but Cora made a force field so no one can leave the living room. "What do you want?" Regina asked stepping in front of her family. "I want amends. Zelena forgave me and I did worst to her then I did to you." Cora explained. "No. The best thing you could have done was give her up. She got the blessing of not knowing you!" Regina exclaimed as purple flames formed in her hands. Tobin touched her shoulder and calmed her down. She relaxed and the purple flames disappeared. "I'm sorry." Cora apologized. "What?" Regina asked surprised. There was a moment of silence and there was tension in the air. "I might consider it...." Regina started. Cora and Zelena smiled and looked at each other then back to Regina. "But.... there on these conditions. 1. You leave my family alone. 2. You don't do anything evil or wicked. 3. You don't try to make me or force me to be someone I'm not." Regina explained. "Deal." Cora stated. Zelena rolled her eyes. "Deal." Zelena agreed. Regina was hesitant but hugged them and they hugged back.