Chapter 26: Fears!

The glove that everyone wants helps you see peoples fears, it can come in handy.
     Belle, Rumple, Balefire, Skyler, and Randy went out for the day. When they were gone, Maleficent went in the castle. After a lot of looking, she found the glove and left.
     They came home in a good mood. Rumple went to check on things and found something missing. "Dammit!" Rumple yelled. Belle ran in there. "What's wrong?" Belle asked. "The glove is gone!" Rumple exclaimed. "The one that can show someone's fears?" Belle asked. "Yes." Rumple replied.
     "I found Snow Whites fear!" Maleficent exclaimed and the three left. Snow walked in Emma's room and saw Cruella holding Emma. "Who are you and why do you have my baby?" Snow asked. "I'm Cruella De Ville, and I'm Kidnapping your baby." Cruella stated. Then Maleficent appeared next to Cruella with an evil grin. Maleficent looked beyond Snow and Snow turned around. Then Ursala knocked her out and Maleficent made all three disappear back at Maleficent's castle.
     It's been a day and they finally in list Rumple's help. Rumple appeared at Maleficent's castle and saw them taking care of Emma. Cruella put her down and the three walked off. Rumple went in there and picked up Emma and he saw the glove. The three walked back in and saw Rumple with Emma and the glove. "Don't you dare!" Maleficent exclaimed. "Watch me!" Rumple exclaimed as he started to disappear. "You'll regret this!" Maleficent yelled as Rumple left.
    Rumple went back to Snows castle and gave her back Emma. "Thank you so much!" Snow exclaimed. "You're welcome, deary!" Rumple exclaimed and he left back to his castle with the glove. Belle and Balefire hugged him tight. Rumple locked the glove up with magic and only his magic can undo it.