Chapter 4: Birth!

Regina woke up and looked up to see Robin holding their new baby girl, whom Regina just gave birth to. Roland walked in and over to his dad. He was just with the Merryman, so that Robin can be there for his wife and the birth of his daughter. "Is that my baby sister?" Roland asked. "It is." Robin replied. "May I hold her?" Roland asked. "Sure thing, Roland." Robin replied. He carefully handed the baby girl to him, helping him every step of the way. "She's beautiful." Roland commented and Robin and Regina grinned. After a few  moments, Robin handed her to Regina. "We're going to need for her." Robin told her and Regina nodded. "I know." Regina agreed.  "What are you thinking of?" Robin asked. "Hope." Regina replied with a smile. "I like that." Robin agreed. "Hope." Regina repeated. 
       Regina and Snow took Hope out for a walk, while Robin and David hung out at the palace with Roland. "Your due in three months, right?" Regina asked. "Right." Snow replied rubbing her stomach. "Fun." Regina commented sarcastically. "I just want this baby out already." Snow told her with a chuckle. "I know how that feels." Regina agreed. They were walking with Hope in a stroller. They sat down and started eating. "How is your kingdom going?" Snow asked. "Good." Regina replied. "How's yours going? Who's watching everything?" Regina asked. "Grumpy. He's the first person we go to." Snow replied. "Who's the first person you go to?" Snow asked. "Graham. I gave him his heart back, and he forgave me." Regina replied. "That's good." Sn ow commented. 
     Snow and David went back to their kingdom and Regina and Robin continued to watch their kingdom. Regina just put Hope down for to sleep and went into Rowlands room. She tucked him in and read him a story so he would fall asleep. Then she left and saw Robin who was wet. "Why are you wet?" Regina asked with a chuckle. "I just took a shower." Robin replied with a smile. They kissed and then Regina went to take a shower. After she was done they went into their room to sleep and rest.
     Three months later Snow gave birth to her child. She also had a girl and named her Emma. Emma will grow to be a wonderful woman. Snow and David had a hard time keeping her quiet for a while and she disturbed the whole castle. She finally stopped that after a couple of months. Guess it was just a newborn thing. Regina and Snow go out a lot with their kids and husband's to hang out. They are really getting along now and finally get their happily ever after.
      Then seven months after that Belle gave birth and had twins. She had a girl and a boy. They named the girl Skyler and they named the boy Randy. They had a lot of fun and Balefire is a great big brother. Rumple finally has happiness and so does Belle. But then one day she got a call from someone, her father. She doesn't know what to do. He wants to save her from Rumple and get her back. What will happen?