Orphan: 9

Orphan and I stayed in the same position as we were before. I was scared out of my brain. I didn't want Dad to see me in this compromising position with him. I slowly tried to get up but Orphan had other plans in mind. As I tried to move he began slowly pushing his shaft inside of me...

"Mmm Ouch..." I groaned into the pillow. "Orphan Dad is..." I started but was cut off by his tip getting past the first ring. That winded me.

     I could hear Dad walking up the stairs. This was not happening right now. I placed my hand behind me onto Orphan hard abs. I was trying to push him back and out. He gently grabbed my hand and locked it into place. He leaned down into my ear.

"Can you take all of me?" He whispered so sweetly in my earlobes. My body shivered at his cool breath.

     "Oh my gosh Orphan..." I groaned once he stopped his movements to let me get adjusted to his girth.

The light taps pounded against the door. My head snapped to where the patter what coming from.

     "We can't----"

I say but Orphan places his hand up to his mouth. "Shhhh." He says and the music dies down. I swear this is some weird shit.

     "Bud are you in there?" Dad voice resonates from the other side.

My heart was beating uncontrollably. I tried to push myself up from the bed but Orphan began slow stroking me. In order not to yell my body collapsed back into the pillow. I bit down on my lip and mentally cursed him out in 17 different languages.

"Yes sir..." Orphan answered back, still holding his movement.

     "I know I may have upset you earlier on in the week. I want to apologize for calling you anything  other than Bud. You have to understand how much I want you to be a part of this family but you know we made a pact. I can't be hypocritical and tell you to stay away from Jahod because I want you two to bond... "

     We bonding right now.

"But you also know what happens to people you get really close to. I just want to be on the safe side." Dad finishes and Orphan stops stroking.

     I can't believe he really did this.

"I forgive you and I understand..." Orphan answers.

     "Good. Now have you seen Jahod. I heard he left school early. That boy is such a troublemaker."

"I---" Orphan covers my mouth with his hand. I look him in his eyes as they were basically telling me to shut the hell up.

     "Haven't seen him..." Orphan lies. Wow he keeps on surprising me.

"Alright well I'll be back home around 6. I have to get back. I'll call to check up on you all." Dad says, and his footsteps descends away.

     Orphan pulls his shaft out and sits up. I wipe the tears that had fallen from the pain then turn to look at him. He was slouched over in thought. I would think he would think with clothes on. I slowly sit up. I was in pain but not as much because we didn't really go at it.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

     "He's right..." Orphan mutters.

"Right about what?" I ask.

     "Maybe you should go..." He stands up and walks over to the door. I look at his tight small little butt as he does so.

But then it hits me. "Wait you're kicking me out?"

     "I'm not doing anything. You're gonna walk out." He says, casually.

"Ugh..." I yell out of frustration. "You're back to this now?"