Orphan: 12

"We don't fear the paranormal. We fear what we can't see."

I stood in the bathroom brushing my teeth thoroughly. I look at myself in the mirror as the foamy substance spread the corners of my lips. I leaned down to spit out the nasty paste from my mouth. When I came back up Orphan was standing in the mirror wiping his eyes..

I jumped slightly and placed my hand over my now rapid beating heart. " Why are you just standing behind me like that? "

He smirked and yawned. " I needed to use the bathroom. "

I looked over the toilet briefly then back at him. " Oh well go ahead. " I move out of his way so he can enter.

" Thank you sir. " He says, closing the door once I exit.

I walk back towards my room, and place my toothbrush back onto my dresser. I lay across my bed and group text Yiderah and Arshon.

FreakHos: Good morning Woes. Are you ready for tomorrow?

After I hit send I hear three light taps on my door. I lean up from my head resting on my arms, and look back at my door frame seeing Orphan.

" Can I enter? " He asked, standing where he was.

I nod for clearance. " Yeah. If I say no you still might. "

He chuckled a bit. " I wouldn't have. I respect you that much. " He entered and sat down on my bed.

I looked over at him and scoffed. " Not enough to not sit on my bed. "

" But you laid in mine though. " He said, slyly.

" One time. Never again. " I say, playing with my nails.

" You think you mean that? " He asked.

I looked back at him with his hand behind his head looking so good. I had to look away to answer him. " Yes. I know I mean it. "

" You know even I know that's a lie. "

I look up into the distance from playing with my fingernails. Did he really ?

" How would you know what's a lie and what isn't Mr. Truthful. " I shoot back at him and he stands up.

" Why are you constantly picking a fight with me. Can I have one day with you just trusting me? " He says, irritated.

" It would be less arguing if you would just tell me the truth. " I say.

He runs his hands through his low curls. " Name one time. One time I wasn't honest Jahod. Everything I've told you has been the truth if not the equivalent of it. "

" You think so? " I twist my head sideways at his explanation.

" I know Jahod. " He sighs.

" Is your name Natas? " I ask, randomly.

I would swear I seen him sweat a little. He stood and stared me down for a minute or so.

" Why would you ask? " He says, placing his hands behind his back.

" Because I've got you all figured out. " I smirk.

He walks up to me slowly, and I lean back onto the bed as he hovers in front of me with both of his arms supporting him. He leans over towards my ear as I low key shudder from the warmth of his breath blowing in my ear.

" You actually think I would allow you to see or hear anything I do that easy? Anytime you think you're two steps forward I promise you'll be 5 steps back. " He steps back and I look at him. " Check your phone. "