Orphan: 18

*Rallo P.O.V*

I woke up and looked down at the arm covering my chest. I wasn't familiar with this room that I was in. Clothes were thrown just anywhere. I looked over to my left to see who was in this bed with me. To say I was surprised wouldn't be the bulk of it. I groaned as I sat up, turning my body toward the side of the bed. My head was hurting like a bitch. I leaned over forward cupping my face in my hands. I am disappointed in myself.

I got up and started to slide on my shorts over my underwear. I quietly walked into the bathroom to take a good look at myself. I'm returning to that same dude I was before I went to jail. I was drowsy as fuck, and the fact that I was here in this house added a extra kick to my disappointment. I felt around my pockets to pull out my phone for a early morning selfie.

I turned the camera towards the mirror, and snapped my picture. I captioned it 'Walk of Shame' with a sad face emoji. I didn't have my toothbrush near, so I pour me a cap full of mouthwash. I begin to gargle it and spit. That shit helped a little bit. My mouth felt minty fresh. I turned on the shower, and stripped down until it got hot. I didn't care that this wasn't my house. I wasn't about to leave without bathing..

I stepped one foot into the shower, and I hissed as the hot water touched my skin. Once I was fully inside I turned around that the water hit every part of me running down into the drain. I shut my eyes trying to remember the last part of the night yesterday.

We all made our way over to the Carousel because Jahod and Yiderah wanted to ride it. I wasn't up for riding anything because of the day Jahod and I had just had. He was being so nasty and so rude with me the whole entire day. I was just trying to convince him that dude Orphan is bad news. I knew I should've never helped him when he came to me. That shit was just a ploy to keep me a way from Jahod but it didn't work.

Once they got in the line I walked off to sit down on a bench, and wait until they got on. Arshon was talking on the phone to someone when I was walking up. He was just ending the call when I got near. I sat down as he turned his attention towards me.

" Jahod and Yiderah went to get on a ride? " He asked.

" Yeah they in line for the carousel. " I shrugged.

" You still mad at him? "

I lick my lips and sit forward. " I'm not mad at him. I just hate how he treats me on account of everyone else."

" Why do you allow him to Rallo? I've been around since then start of y'all relationship, and even I know when enough is enough. "

I looked at him funny. " That's your friend though. What are you implying? "

He holds his hands up in surrender. " I'm not implying anything. I just get where your frustration is coming from. "

" I really do want to be with him Arshon. I just feel like though Jahod may not want to admit it he has feelings for that dude. "

" Hmm... " He mumbles. " I'm not too sold on it, but I'm not totally disagreeing. I don't think you'll have to worry too much about him anymore. "

I sat back and crossed my arms. " And why not? "

" Because he will be taken care of eventually. " He smirks.

" I don't... " I shook my head. " I think y'all underestimate the dude. I mean everybody acts like what happened at school didn't happen. When we argued all the damn lights blew out. How coincidental was that? "