Orphan: 15

I awoke the next morning, and stretched out my tense bones. I ran my hands through my head as I turned my head to my right, and came face to face with Yiderah holding her head up by her arm staring at me. I jumped up, holding my chest, and looking around the room.

" Why are you sitting there just staring at me like a creep? " I say, still in disbelief of her antics.

" You look calm when you sleep you know that. " She laughs.

My eyes widen. " Am I supposed to look stressed the fuck out while I'm sleeping? "

" Nope but considering what you been through I would've thought you would fidget when you sleep. " She sits up, and places her pillow behind her back.

" We are going to have a serious talk about you one of these days. "

" I'm just fine thanks. "

I roll my eyes at her statement and make my way into the restroom. My stomach was bubbling this morning, and I was determined to blow this bathroom the hell up. I pulled my phone out as I sat down, and began my duties. I had a missed call from Cashè, so I decided to call her random calling ass back.

" We're sorry. The number you have dialed cannot be reached at this moment. Please hang up and try again. "

I pull the phone away and look at it. " Shut up bitch. " I say, hanging up on the automatic teller.

The phone begins to ring, and I stare down it noticing it's Cashè calling back. I slide the bar up and answer her call.

" Boy. "

" I know my gender. " I laugh.

" So lame... " Cashè chuckles. " Where you at? I came home and wasn't nobody here but Orphan. He been sitting in that room for a while. He didn't come out yesterday when I got here and he hasn't come out now. "

" I'm at Yiderah house. " I answer, flushing the toilet after wiping myself.

" Hold up... " She says. " Were you just on the toilet talking to me? "

I laugh loudly. " Girl I had to go "

" Ewww Jahod. No. Kill the visual. " She whines. " Anyways, Can you come home like... Today. "

" I really don't want to. I had a very horrible experience in that house the other day. "

" Did you? I did too. Not here but on the road coming home. "

" Really? Like what? " I ask.

" I'll tell you it all when you come home. Bye now. " She hangs up, and I look her name blinking on the call ended screen.

I sit my phone down on the countertop of the sink. I walk back into Yiderah's room to grab my toothbrush when I see her changing her bra. She turns around, and hides her breasts.

" Jahod! "

" Girl you got some jugs. " I laugh.

" Get out of here. Go back in the bathroom. " She shrieks.

" Hey. Hey. What type of Bee's make milk? " I pause for dramatic effect. " Boobies. " I laugh as she throws a shoe at me.

" You're corny as hell. "

I close the bathroom door, and go back to the sink. Before I start to brush my teeth I turn on the shower so it could be nice and hit once I step inside. I begin to brush my teeth thoroughly. I always brush for at least three minutes before spitting out the foam of the paste. I stood looking myself over in the mirror as I scrubbed my teeth.