Orphan: 14

*Arshon P.O.V*

I sit on the floor listening to Jahod's story. The whole thing sounded ridiculous. If all of this stuff is going on why do you even bother to stay in the house with someone who is basically possessed. When he took off his shirt, and showed us his marks it made me wonder was there more to the story than he was letting on..

I don't know much about Orphan other than what he has told us. Even still the whole situation seems very suspect to me. I personally don't like the guy. Everything about him from his glasses to the clothes that he wears screams.. Dangerous. I know Jahod to run around with a few hot heads, but Orphan and his whole dilemma seem very strange to me.

Yiderah gasps really loud. " Who is this standing in the rain? He staring up here. "

" What? " Jahod gets off of the bed and go over to the window as she backs away.

I stare at her, and look over to Jahod staring right back out the window. I couldn't see his facial expression, but he wasn't giving off anything frightening.

" Jahod who's out there? " I ask, staring at him.

He didn't respond. He didn't even move.

" Jahod. " I called out to him again, and he still stood staring out the window.

Yiderah and I shared a look before I got up and went over to the window. I looked at Jahod and then looked out the window myself. Nobody was out there. It was just rain falling, but I was trying to follow his eyes to where he was looking which was at nothing.

" Yiderah who did y'all see? " I ask.

" You don't see anybody? " She asks.

" Nope. " I respond and tap Jahod's shoulder.

" What? Huh? " He says coming back to earth. He's a total spaz at times.

" What were you staring at? No one is out there. " I said watching him walk back to Yiderah's bed.

" Nobody was out there when I walked to the window. " He said, casually slumping back onto her pillow.

" So why was you standing there staring out? " She says.

"Maybe I just like the rain." He smiles. " Y'all I'm good. "

" Yiderah you got everybody riled
up for nothing with your fat ass forehead. " I say, angry at her getting me low key scared for nothing.

" Bitch I can't help if my eyes was playing tricks on me. "

I looked up at Jahod and he was playing with his fingers. I'm shrugged it off, and got back on my phone. I know Jahod saw something. He may not be vocal with it now but he's gonna slip up. My phone starts ringing in the midst of our silence. I recognize the ringtone, so I knew who it was.

" I'll be right back. "

They don't even pay me any mind as I walk into the hallway. I answer the call and whisper walking downstairs into the living room.

" Wassup? "

" Where you at? "

" I'm over Yiderah house with Jahod. " I answer

" Is that nigga there with y'all? "

" Nope. "

" So when are we gonna get this dude? Both of them. "

" Quinton you are not touching Jahod. You want Orphan. "

He scoffs. " Bae I want both of them. They tried to have us killed. "