Jahod: 33

This chapter will contain several GIFs for imagery. Prefer you to read it alone, at night, with the lights off 😀. You were warned.

I awoke the next day feeling completely energized. I stretched my muscles as I sat up. I looked to the side of me searching for Orphan. There was a letter on the pillow. I picked up the letter reading it. It was just Orphan telling me he would be back later on. I looked at the time seeing that it was 3PM. I slept a whole day away! I reached for my phone to see if anyone reached back out to me yet. To no avail my notification were empty.

I swung my feet towards the side of the bed placing my feet on the floor. I dialed Yiderah's number again. It didn't ring like it did yesterday. Today the call went straight to voicemail. I decide that I would just go over there. I got up and do my typical hygiene. I came back to my room, and put on my clothes. I tried to dress more low key since these days you never know what'll happen. The house was so quiet. I walked through the hallway down towards the stairs.

I heard a clatter come from Orphan's room. I turned around looking at his door. Something was moving around because I could see the shadow. I slowly walked towards his door as the floorboards creaked under me. Once I neared his door I reached for the doorknob. I twisted it pushing his door open. I ducked once a blackbird flew past my face. I looked around me as it was flying all around his room.

I grabbed Orphan's pillow to guard myself as I noticed his window was up. The bird stopped flying erratically, and perched upon Orphan's desk. I eased up from my crouching position to look at the bird. It was staring at the wall that Orphan's mural was on. I looked at it as well noticing it was a completely different mural, and it was moving. I slowly stepped forward as the bird flapped it's wings moving away.

 I slowly stepped forward as the bird flapped it's wings moving away

The bird landed on my shoulder startling me a bit. I clutched my chest to maintain my breathing. I stepped forwards the mural. I placed my hand up towards it as the wall warped with my touch. I jumped backwards at this weird activity. Something was compelling me to touch again. I touched the wall again placing my palm on the whole wall as it went through. I tried to pull back, but my arm was grabbed.

The bird started to squawk loudly. I was trying to fight the tugging on my arm, but whatever it was is stronger. I put up a fight, but my whole body started to fuse into the mural. I yelled as I was being forced into this dark vortex. I felt myself falling through a never ending void. When I stood to my feet I looked around me. I was in the same mural that was upon Orphan's wall. I dusted myself off, and began walking forward. It felt like I was being summoned, and I wasn't in control of my body.

The trees around me blew as they usually do, but it was almost as if they were whispering. I stopped walking as I heard rustling behind me. I turned around and locked eyes with an animal I had yet to encounter. Our eyes remain entwined with each other. It sat looking at me with beautiful yellow orbs. It's eyes then trailed off behind me.