Orphan: 22

" Why do we have to go all the way up here to get some alone time? I would've just been as fine with getting a hotel in the city. " I ranted while Rallo continued to drive ignoring me from time to time...

" Bae no offense but shut the fuck up. " He stated moving his free hand from the steering wheel in frustration.

I looked at him crazy because he has lost his mind. " Who are you talking to? Do you not that if you piss me off I will restrict all access of this booty from you. "

" I'm just saying you been talking this whole time! " He shouted, switching lanes.

" But how dare you open your mouth to be disrespectful after I fed you. Nigga I fed you. " I stated, nudging his head.

He clenched his jaws. " If I fuck around and crash you gonna be crying talking about... ' Why did you kill us? ' "

" That's right Rallo. I'm gonna cuss your ass out in the afterlife as well. " I joked and sat back growing tired of messing with him. I pulled out my phone and began to text Yiderah because I needed to gossip with someone.

Me: Girl I have been irritating Rallo the whole time we been driving. He is right on the corner of beat my ass and fuck me up avenue.

I sent the text and waited for her response. My phone soon chimed after a two minute wait. She'd better text back fast.

YadiYadi😺💦💣: Boy you are crazy. Where are y'all on the way to? Still sitting here curious as to why I wasn't informed😒.

Me: Um. Sis. Baby. Boo. Ho sis. You ain't got no man girl. No like legit... This was a last minute thing. He told me at my Graduation party. I only had a few hours to get dressed. We got... Well, he got us a cabin in the woods😭🔫.

YadiYadi😺💦💣: Oh no. You can save that for yourself. I don't do trees. But I do have a question... Do you think it's wise to be up there in the woods considering?

Me: 😐 Considering what? Nothing bad has ever occurred in the woods.

YadiYadi😺💦💣: You sure?

Me: You may be right 😲.

Rallo snatches my phone out of my hand dropping in his shirt. " I'm just talking to you, and you're all into that phone. "

I reached over to get my phone from his shirt. He pushed my hand away. " Why must you play? I was listening. "

" Okay then. What did I say? " He asked, pursing his lips.

" You said you haven't taken a shower in three days. Boy you so silly. I be listening. Now give me my phone. " I said, holding my hand out.

" Boy stop. You implying I got musky dick is not funny. My shit stay clean. „

I groaned giving up. " Okay. You win. What's up? "

" I asked are you excited to be spending this time with me? I really feel like we have been on a good path since old dude left. "

" Why you always bring him up? " I ask, turning sideways on the door. Every time our conversation is about us he brings up Orphan.

He shrugged and shakes his head. " I'm just saying I finally feel like I have you to myself after months of you being shady and distant from me. "

" I hate having to explain this to you. He is my brother... Of the sorts. I didn't have feelings for him. He just helped me out with a few things. You are threatened for nothing. " I say, waving off his worries.