Orphan: 17

Orphan's eyes in the MM (ง •̀_•́)ง

" Jahod I think it's best that you leave from here. " Orphan says, dodging my question..

" Who were you talking about? " I ask again.

He looks away. " One of them is a Judas to you. "

" Arshon or Yiderah? Answer me. " I say, feeling my blood begin to boil.

Orphan just stands there looking at me with saddened eyes. How can you tell me about something so random, and now you won't even tell me where this is coming from? I hate when he does this. I hate when he leads me on. I hate when he gets quiet after being demanded of an explanation. I'm sick of it. This is why I chose to remove myself from him in the first place.

While he stands there looking idiotic I choose to just walk away from him. I don't have time to deal with him being withdrawn and covert with me. I have been nothing but nice to him... I think. He doesn't have the moral or social skills to be dealing with me right now. I spot Yiderah standing near a turkey leg stand, so I head over that way.

" Why you over here? You hate turkey. " I say, once she turns around.

" Because Arshon is on the bumper cars. I wasn't about to get on that shit. " She says, scrunching up her face.

" Don't be such a Droopy Debby. " I joke.

She cuts her eyes at me and reaches in her purse. " Where is Cashè? "

" She somewhere around here. " I explain, pointing around.

" Oh. "

Arshon finally comes from on the bumper cars. We await him to get near us. Once he finally reaches us we begin to talk. We started to talk about various things such as school, graduation, college, relationships and more. We all make our way over to the water cannons.

" Y'all wanna play? " The guys in charge of the stand asks.

" How much is it? " I ask.

" Two dollars. " He answers.

" What you gotta do? " Yiderah asks.

" You shoot the water into the hole so your balloon will blow up first. If you win you pick a prize. If you lose well thanks for playing. " He says, chuckling a bit causing scattered laughs from us and surrounding people.

I smirk and look at them. " I'm down. "

Yiderah and Arshon both nod in agreement. We take a seat on the little bench. The guy counts down for us to start and once the counter hit one the bell sounded. It was a total of 7 of us playing the game. The guy two seats down from me was close to mines. I started to press down harder on the button as if it would make more water come out. My balloon got more and more big until it popped.. At the same time as the girls next to mines. I wasn't even paying attention to hers.

" Okay so it was a tie. Both of you get prizes. Which one you want? " He asks me.

I point to this really cute Scooby doo bear. He picks it up and hands it to me. Once it is in my hands I realize that I may not want to carry this damn thing around the whole time. I see a little girl that was waiting to play the game. She was so adorable sucking her thumb. I walked over and handed her the bear.

" You can take better care of this than I will. " I say to her.

She smiles shyly. " Hannah what do you say? " Her mother says. " Thank you mister. " The little girls says.

" No problem. " I respond and motion for Yiderah and Arshon to come on.

" That was so nice of you. " Yiderah says, patting my back.