MORE THAN GOLD 5.1

"Now we all in the crib on my sofa,

Girl I'm so glad you came over,

I wanna tell you 'come closer',

But I don't know if you feel, like I feel"

Golden🔆

"So lemme get this straight, you met a guy. You met a guy?!" Shae exclaimed and started twerking.

I was sitting on my bed telling Shae about the run in with Ka'ron and how he wanted custody of Kae and wanted me back. I mentioned Jay and she just took it and ran with it. She had been busy the past few days so I wasn't able to tell her before.

"Really, that's all you got from that story" I said trying to keep a straight face.

Shae already knew about Ka'ron, I told her about him as we got closer and she hated even thinking about him.

"Yeah pretty much so is he cute?" She shrugged with a smirk playing on her lips.

"I'm not having this convo with you hoe" I laughed getting up from my bed and walking out of the room. Kae was taking a nap which I was thankful for because she can be a handful. I peeked in on her in her room and saw her sound asleep. I quietly pulled the door up and went to the kitchen to make myself a snack and relax because I knew she would be waking up soon.

"So you really not gon tell me bout your ghetto knight and shooting armor" I just shook my head and laughed this girl is crazy.

"Fine don't tell me, I didn't care anyways" she said standing up and walking off dramatically. I barely knew Jay and he had a girlfriend so I wasn't even looking in his direction even though he was so fine.

"Mommy when I see Ava and Ada again?" I turned and looked at Kaelin who had walked into the kitchen rubbing the sleep out of her eyes. I shook my head at that being the first thing to come out her mouth

"Well their mommy said she was going to Chuck'E'Cheese today" I told Kaelin while pulling her onto my lap. The twins mom and I had spoke and we became acquainted over the phone and she planned a day for the girls to hang out. Soon after she jump off and yelled running out the kitchen. I stood up laughing and went after her.

"Mommy I wear these" she smiled holding up this ugly brown sparkled sweat suit that one of the girls I worked with bought for her. I accepted the gift in order to be nice and its the thought that counts but that shit was ugly and if I wouldn't wear it no child of mine will either.

"Its too hot for that Kae, so how about your jeans jumper with your short sleeve princess top". I knew once I mentioned princess she would drop the ugly suit.

"Oooh I want princess" she exclaimed jumping up and clapping her hands. I smiled and pulled her clothes out. I always ironed them before hanging them up so there was no need to iron it again.

"Okay then lets go give you a bath and get ready to go"

Soon Kae and I were ready to go and made our way out the house to go to the Chuck'E'Cheese that they would be at.

"Hey Golden, its nice to finally meet you in person" Jayda said smiling, she was the twins mom.

"You too Jayda, this is Kaelin" I smiled pulling Kaelin towards the twins mom.

"Aww aren't you a cutie, the twins are somewhere running around with my brother, I ordered two large pizzas for us" she laughed looking around. Kaelin just smiled and waved. She was always shy at first when she met people.